Can we record Owen?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Can we record Owen?

Can we record Owen using the Electric Guitar Solo that was played at the game yesterday and play it as the clock counts down if we are winning.

At the risk of sounding old - It Rocked!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
diddley
Club Player

Re: Can we record Owen?

Do we know who was the musician with the gee-tar?

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Who? Rod Owen played guitar? 🎸

At the risk of sounding old - how about no piped music over the PA, except for the club song? I just wanna wanna be able to hear the sounds of the game and the crowd. There is too much noise from advertising and muzak. We are subjected to a cacophony every week. If I wanna hear some rock music, I’ll go to a gig. Hope that makes sense to at least someone haha

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
therabbitinthehat
Club Player

diddley wrote: Sun 02 Apr 2023 9:27pm Do we know who was the musician with the gee-tar?
Alex Lahey?

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Tue 04 Apr 2023 7:31pm Who? Rod Owen played guitar? 🎸

At the risk of sounding old - how about no piped music over the PA, except for the club song? I just wanna wanna be able to hear the sounds of the game and the crowd. There is too much noise from advertising and muzak. We are subjected to a cacophony every week. If I wanna hear some rock music, I’ll go to a gig. Hope that makes sense to at least someone haha
It does make sense - however - when we are going off in the last final minutes I cant think of a better backing than some Electric Guitar rendition of Owen

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
diddley
Club Player

therabbitinthehat wrote: Tue 04 Apr 2023 7:44pm
diddley wrote: Sun 02 Apr 2023 9:27pm Do we know who was the musician with the gee-tar?
Alex Lahey?
No, she was out on the ground with Ella Hooper and Dan Sultan.

I meant the one in the red dress in the cheer squad playing the guitar solo.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Tue 04 Apr 2023 8:29pm
Sainternist wrote: Tue 04 Apr 2023 7:31pm Who? Rod Owen played guitar? 🎸

It does make sense - however - when we are going off in the last final minutes I cant think of a better backing than some Electric Guitar rendition of Owen
Sorry mate, but we’ll have to agree to disagree on this one! It may sound boring, but I would just prefer to join in with my fellow supporters in chanting and singing the club song.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!