Ratts vs Rooey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sks023
Club Player

Re: Ratts vs Rooey

I don't know about any rumours

Unless there was a emergency I can't see any reason why he couldn't get his arse down there

Look out kids, they keep it all hid
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 1:17am When you go around criticising others for their leadership or you criticise coaches for training standards the way Riewoldt has done, then you are fair game to be criticised for your misgivings.

What did he do to improve training standards? What did he do to perhaps create a situation where BJ Goddard did not have to leave St Kilda? What did he do to save our salary cap situation?

Flapping your arms around and constantly berrating players or ...contemplating participation in an exercise to rate each of their team mates (including the young ones who hadn't reached their potential) is NOT what leadership is about.

If you want your team mates to rate you because that fuels your ego, then ok, whatever. You're a great leader
Our longest serving captain
In one of our most successful eras
Never shirking a contest
Time and again gut running opponents into the ground leading from the front
Exemplifying and in doing so demanding meticulous training and match preparation from his colleagues
Who has knowledge of the inner workings of the club you don’t
Has no right to question a Carlton blow-in and is now not a respectable leader ????
I think you’ve lost the plot

“Yeah….nah””
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Based on the report/review that was carried out, and the mutterings from past players, do you think Ratts would have been sacked regardless of whether the Lyon would come over?

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!