'We want to get to finals playing really good footy': Sinclair previews Round 24

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintWiki
Club Player

'We want to get to finals playing really good footy': Sinclair previews Round 24

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: 'We want to get to finals playing really good footy': Sinclair previews Round 24

That's a great outlook to take into finals!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: 'We want to get to finals playing really good footy': Sinclair previews Round 24

Geez he's turned into a really good footballer. He's a real barometer of the team.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Gee, I really enjoyed that interview! Thanks so much SaintWiki for sharing it with us Colleague! I have to say, that I fully endorse the remarks of my Saints colleague magnifisaint about Jack having turned into a really good footballer, and if I may, I'd also like to add that he's a fine spokesperson too, not one single "Yeah-nah" and the usual cliches, a great measured and pleasant response to the questions! KUDOS!!!!!!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
StPeter
Club Player

Sincs comes across as the very intelligent person he is, as his on-field smarts shows so often.

I disagree with the comment that "he's turned into a really good footballer".

He has shown he is a good footballer from his very first practice match as a few of us realised.

Unfortunately the majority of supporters here had written him off two or three years ago. As did the selectors for the first half of the 2020 season, preferring all our new imports, even though he had played every match the season before.

Once they got around to selecting him, he has been in our top few best players in almost every game he has played since.