rumours

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: rumours

Where have we all heard the mass exodus of players rubbish

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
older saint
SS Life Member

saynta wrote: Mon 11 Sep 2023 11:33am
older saint wrote: Sun 10 Sep 2023 8:01pm I love this site , 1 day after the end of the season and according to many here ( who have a good source from a friend , whose girlfriend cuts the hair of a mates girlfriend you is best friend with someone whose sister dated a player at an afl club which played against stkilda)
- Gresham gone and wants out
- Coffied, see Gresham
- Clark - see above
- Billings dying to stay but coach doesn't like him so will be traded for a can of coke
- Several young player, who are developing and untried will be thrown out as 9 months has shown they will never get any better
- No one will want to come and if they do we will only pay 50% of what they are worth

FFS, take a breath and lets acknowledge how good a year it was.
Anyone who had us finishing 7th over all either is blindly devoted or lying.
I had us finishing 6th and I am neither blindly devoted or lying.

To me that was obvious and I find that sentence in your post, highly offensive
I apologise and acknowledge your foresight to be able to make such a prediction and ultimately only be 1 spot off.

Sanctorum
Club Player

saynta wrote: Mon 11 Sep 2023 11:33am
older saint wrote: Sun 10 Sep 2023 8:01pm I love this site , 1 day after the end of the season and according to many here ( who have a good source from a friend , whose girlfriend cuts the hair of a mates girlfriend you is best friend with someone whose sister dated a player at an afl club which played against stkilda)
- Gresham gone and wants out
- Coffied, see Gresham
- Clark - see above
- Billings dying to stay but coach doesn't like him so will be traded for a can of coke
- Several young player, who are developing and untried will be thrown out as 9 months has shown they will never get any better
- No one will want to come and if they do we will only pay 50% of what they are worth

FFS, take a breath and lets acknowledge how good a year it was.
Anyone who had us finishing 7th over all either is blindly devoted or lying.
I had us finishing 6th and I am neither blindly devoted or lying.

To me that was obvious and I find that sentence in your post, highly offensive
Hey saynta, I noticed you stated this in another thread and posed the followibng question, which to date you've not answered:

"saynta wrote: ↑Wed 06 Sep 2023 8:59pm

Just goes to show how f****** little the "commentators ' and some "supporters" actually know.

To me it was fairly obvious we would be playing at least one final this year

I'm intrigued to find out saynta on what basis you felt at the start of the year that it was obvious St Kilda would play finals, I was not at all certain of that, bearing in mind the 3-8 record after the mid season bye.

Was it the fact that Lyon became the new coach??

Nor did I believe finals as a probability later when in round 18 they got done by the Gold Coast Suns, a game that St Kilda were strongly favoured to win - they just weren't playing good footy."

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen."

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910) American writer and humorist