Riley Hardeman

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

Riley Hardeman

I notice a few of the scribes are saying that Hardeman may be the Saints first pick in the draft - if our first pick remains the same.
He’s a defender/winger and was Captain of the WA 18 years old side.
I was reading an interesting interview with him today. He’s a Saint supporter (and says he still is a Sainter). He was talking about how hard it was supporting the Saints through his school years in Western Australia. Took a lot of stick from his mates.
His whole family are Saint supporters. His dad originally came from some south eastern suburb - I think it was down Mornington way. He brainwashed them into being Sainters - no matter how hard it was in this Eagles/Dockers town.

If we go for Riley - good on you Dad - he’ll at least have experienced some challenging times. A kid supporting the Saints in WA through his schooling years, ain’t the easiest road to follow.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Re: Riley Hardeman

loris wrote: Wed 25 Oct 2023 11:58pm I notice a few of the scribes are saying that Hardeman may be the Saints first pick in the draft - if our first pick remains the same.
He’s a defender/winger and was Captain of the WA 18 years old side.
I was reading an interesting interview with him today. He’s a Saint supporter (and says he still is a Sainter). He was talking about how hard it was supporting the Saints through his school years in Western Australia. Took a lot of stick from his mates.
His whole family are Saint supporters. His dad originally came from some south eastern suburb - I think it was down Mornington way. He brainwashed them into being Sainters - no matter how hard it was in this Eagles/Dockers town.

If we go for Riley - good on you Dad - he’ll at least have experienced some challenging times. A kid supporting the Saints in WA through his schooling years, ain’t the easiest road to follow.
You had me at Hardman Loris.