Announcement to be made in the week ahead?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

riccardo wrote:
saint66au wrote:A few people on here need to open their other eye a teeny bit from time to time :roll:
Sue me.
Nah..I'll just give you a spelling lesson..

H...I...R...D 8-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

eppo67 wrote:Sainternist I just love that picture of Greg BURNS he was my favorite player growing up.

I went to school with Phil EGAN who played for Richmond and he told me that Burns was the toughest player he ever played on. Burns today in the St.kilda side at the dome would be awesome. He was the best in and under player I have ever seen.

He would be a clearence guru if he played today. If he wasn't such a hard ass anti umpire he would he won the big one I reckon. I remember he won the WOS player of the year once and got 1 vote in the Brownlow. Arent umpires prescious little tossers.
Burnsy was the man!
Tough as old boots.
I agree, he would be an absolute star in today's game because he had some good hand n' eye skills, as well as a good kicking boot.

I reckon we have a pretty good player wearing number 11 at the moment.
Monty has terrific skills (to state the obvious) and is also not one to be pushed around.
Bakes has a little bit of Burnsy about him too.

Love your call about umpires generally being "precious little tossers" :lol:
So true!

Cheers 8-)

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!