Hopper Macormick.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

Hopper Macormick.

He has been playing with Wangaratta Magpies for the season of 2007. He has been towelling them up week in week out and has just won THE Boarder Morning Mail Award. Will most likely win the Morris Medal Award as well.
It's a real shame that Pagan and him did not get on, he is just to good for O&M League.
There is also a whisper about the traps that Matthew Lappin may play for the Wang Maggies next season.

my les foote
Club Player

Try the WangCares board.

Win it for HIM!
Snakeman66
Club Player

Re: Hopper Macormick.

stairwaytoheaven wrote:He has been playing with Wangaratta Magpies for the season of 2007. He has been towelling them up week in week out and has just won THE Boarder Morning Mail Award. Will most likely win the Morris Medal Award as well.
It's a real shame that Pagan and him did not get on, he is just to good for O&M League.
There is also a whisper about the traps that Matthew Lappin may play for the Wang Maggies next season.
Jason Lappin(brother) coaches Wang.

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

Yep we know that his brother coaches and hopefully they will win the flag this season. They last won a flag 31 years ago.

wasoncestkil58
Club Player

Interesting that you should mention Hopper McCormack? I had a boss who would have been Hoppers Grandad and his son was also called Hopper. Grandad Hopper worked at Claytons Joinery in Wang. and was my Foreman. I played a few games for Myrtleford in the Ovens & Murray League.

Buckets
SS Life Member

Hopper has worked as a temp teacher at the school i teach at. Nice guy pity about the injury has really hurt the maggies chance at the flag. Gee having Matty play there next year would be a huge coup. But go the Wodonga Bulldogs.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Snakeman66
Club Player

wasoncestkil58 wrote:Interesting that you should mention Hopper McCormack? I had a boss who would have been Hoppers Grandad and his son was also called Hopper. Grandad Hopper worked at Claytons Joinery in Wang. and was my Foreman. I played a few games for Myrtleford in the Ovens & Murray League.
As did the great John Favier.

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
GrumpyOne

Hopper Macormick

Is his nickname Grass?

The Jeff
Club Player

my les foote wrote:Try the WangCares board.
That's great. :D

FQF