What Geelong have shown us

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Geelong are fitter = more confidence = more risk taking = more goals = more victories = closer to a premiership

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i think i need a badge " Cheif Troll Spotter " :lol: :wink:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

And the last All-Australian Saints backman was? A Jones in 2004 and previous to that Danny in 1988 and prior to that Bob Murray (the man who gave us the '66 flag). The fact the Trevor Barker had to play in key positions said it all. He was a great, the last backman who could take the telling (and turning) mark. But I think he played (at his best) more than twenty years ago - so let's make it 25 then. Certainly Danny and Max could not be described as the top backmen in the league. In total, they took about ten contested marks between them - can't remember any left foot kicks from either. Both showed great courage and dedication, but that's not the issue. We need one great backman and a flag can flow from that. But how to get one?

Rik E Boy
Club Player

savatage wrote:What they have showed us is how important it is to have fathers that have played 100 or more games for the club. A "region" like Geelong is a lot easier to hang onto & raise footballing prospects too.

They've had more "concessions" than any other club. We had Sierakowski in 1993 I believe as our last player. A quarter of the Cat starting 18 or thereabouts are F&S.
Bulltish. No salary cap concessions, only one top ten draft pick for how many years? But don't let facts get in the way of your hatred.

regards,

REB

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

funny how you avoided the father son statement fuctard.

i congratulate your side rick e boy they are awesome but F*** off your not wanted here.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Rik E Boy
Club Player

No problems if that is all you can offer.

regards,

REB