Post you huge rumours here

In the great tradition of the FFS (Footy First Syndicate) could we have all "innuendo" and "rumour" about any of the candidates in the upcoming split of the STKFC.

Please make sure that no names are used and that all rumours and innuendo is ended with " There has been innuendo and talk, and thats all it is, innuendo" - as quoted from the Herald Sun by our "clean" trucking magnate aspirant Mr Westaway.

I'll start off.

I have heard huge rumours about members of the FFS and if they were true, nobody would ever want them anywhere near the STKFC. - " There has been innuendo and talk, and thats all it is, innuendo"

That should ensure a back page Herald headline and also sully names at the same time.

All innuendo of course :roll:

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)

here here JB

chook23 wrote:here here JB
Is that innuendo or fact Mr chook :wink: :D

I hope nobody takes this thread seriously though.

Really it is only a board spill, a split in the club and mud throwing at it best.

As pwoit would say FFS - stop worrying :D :D

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)

I've heard that everyone at the WCE has at least touched crack once.

i hear every game they rub their noses in Worsfolds butt crack for good luck

EWWWWW
Last edited by Dan Warna on Wed 12 Sep 2007 11:58am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Post you huge rumours here

joffaboy wrote:In the great tradition of the FFS (Footy First Syndicate) could we have all "innuendo" and "rumour" about any of the candidates in the upcoming split of the STKFC.

Please make sure that no names are used and that all rumours and innuendo is ended with " There has been innuendo and talk, and thats all it is, innuendo" - as quoted from the Herald Sun by our "clean" trucking magnate aspirant Mr Westaway.

I'll start off.

I have heard huge rumours about members of the FFS and if they were true, nobody would ever want them anywhere near the STKFC. - " There has been innuendo and talk, and thats all it is, innuendo"

That should ensure a back page Herald headline and also sully names at the same time.

All innuendo of course :roll:
What if the innuendo is true though?

I'll declare now that I am anti-RB and want him gone. He is tainted by GT, simple as that.

So with that declared, I understand that this is going to get muddy. But remember who threw the first mud pie against Nathan Burke. It was RB himself who has acted erratically all year in public.

If the current board if fractured, no amount of mud is going to change that. Either repair the fracture or amputate the limb.

Choppa

I always thought an innuendo was an italian supository.

Dean Bailey was appointed as Coach of Melbourne Football Club by a sub-committee, including current StKilda Club Board Aspirant Nathan Burke.

I wonder if the best applicant got the job?

Of course these musings are purely innuendo and speculation only.

SENsaintsational wrote: What if the innuendo is true though?
Which innuendo are you talking about SENsational? My innuendo about "rumours" about FFS members, or the innuendo about drunken or drug taking members of the current board as reported in the H-S this morning?

I am not pro or anti-Butters, however I think his position is now untenable with the powerful people against him and the rich boys backing the other rich boys.

Even if Butters and his board were the best candidates for the job, these forces are going to continue to destabilise and split the club until they get their own way.

It is really obvious that until Butters is gone and the Thomas forces backed by the Fox family gain control the club is doomed to constant and relentless destabilisation by these so called St.Kilda people.

Oh BTW I am not anti Gt either, however with his great mate Fox involved who doesn't think for a second that Gt wont be back in the place sooner rather than later.

personally I am sick of both of them, but the spectre of either Butters of Thomas will continue to haunt the place for ever it seems.

Which innuendo are you talking about SENsational? My innuendo about "rumours" about FFS members, or the innuendo about drunken or drug taking members of the current board as reported in the H-S this morning?

I am not pro or anti-Butters, however I think his position is now untenable with the powerful people against him and the rich boys backing the other rich boys.

Even if Butters and his board were the best candidates for the job, these forces are going to continue to destabilise and split the club until they get their own way.

It is really obvious that until Butters is gone and the Thomas forces backed by the Fox family gain control the club is doomed to constant and relentless destabilisation by these so called St.Kilda people.

Oh BTW I am not anti Gt either, however with his great mate Fox involved who doesn't think for a second that Gt wont be back in the place sooner rather than later.

personally I am sick of both of them, but the spectre of either Butters of Thomas will continue to haunt the place for ever it seems.
Westaway denied any involvement of Fox Family etc as reported in herald sun in an interview this morning

Heral sun
Westaway..........

who is bending the truth??

chook23 wrote:
Westaway denied any involvement of Fox Family etc as reported in herald sun in an interview this morning

Heral sun
Westaway..........

who is bending the truth??
Well if Mr Westaway has put it on public record that Mr Fox or the family have no involvement with the FFS, I'll take him at his word, before I would believe anything from the sewer rat Barrett.

I withdraw my comments on the Fox's involvement.

However if it comes to light that westaway is lying, well then what kind of President will he make?

Good points. Last paragraph sums it up for me.

me to

killa_gram

Crannypete is Greg Westaway.

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
woooosaints

joffaboy is riccardo's boyfriend

woooosaints wrote:joffaboy is riccardo's boyfriend
Only innuendo? :)

I also accept the denials that Westaway is Fox's man.

However, as I suggested a few weeks ago on a thread, the idea of another trucking magnate becoming President is a bit of a striking coincidence, and it would be fascinating to know about any past connection between the two (eg, is Westaway a former employee or driver or whatever of Fox?).

Westaway's detailed cv is hard to track down on the internet: has anyone else had any luck?

HUGE RUMOUR !!

There is rumour & innuendo that I hate joffaboy for raising my heart rate beyond its maximum with his heading for this thread :evil: :twisted: :wink: !!

joffaboy wrote: However if it comes to light that westaway is lying, well then what kind of President will he make?
He may be a welcome addition to our tribunal defence team.

P.S. Now that I've read the Herald-Sun article more carefully, it was ambiguously worded (perhaps deliberately). A completely plausible interpretation is that Fox has nothing to do with the board challenge, but is supporting an early resolution of the issue.

Here's a rumour I heard this morning . . . there's a third ticket about to surface!

woooosaints

robert harvey is playing on next year

JeffDunne wrote:Here's a rumour I heard this morning . . . there's a third ticket about to surface!
any truth to that?

rodgerfox wrote:He may be a welcome addition to our tribunal defence team.
So is this the innuendo or is it fact that Mr Westaway is after Kennys job?

Oh and there is innuendo that Wooooooooooooooooosaints is a felcher.

woooosaints

rodgerfox wrote:He may be a welcome addition to our tribunal defence team.
So is this the innuendo or is it fact that Mr Westaway is after Kennys job?

Oh and there is innuendo that Wooooooooooooooooosaints is a felcher.
i was just pointing out the obvious on you and riccardos relationship gees

woooosaints wrote:i was just pointing out the obvious on you and riccardos relationship gees
I was actually point out the truth - felcher.