Post you huge rumours here

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Spot on... Westaway opens up a Pandora's box.

As I've said on another thread RB should state that his ticket stands for a complete abstinence from tax evasion, secret cash payments, wife bashing, homosexuality and terrorrism....not that his opponents should take offence just so there are no rumours and innuendos.

Nee!
redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

If it is rumor or innuendo we are after then surely it will be in The AGE as they avoid the truth where possible. Their radio add admits as much. They also brag about their character assassination abilities.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
JeffDunne

So fugazi, now you're happy for people to sling mud? :?

I thought you had a problem with that?

JeffDunne

ausfatcat wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:Here's a rumour I heard this morning . . . there's a third ticket about to surface!
any truth to that?
Yes it is true that I heard it.

Is it true there's another group? I did say it was a rumour. :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:Here's a rumour I heard this morning . . . there's a third ticket about to surface!
any truth to that?
Yes it is true that I heard it.

Is it true there's another group? I did say it was a rumour. :wink:
Yes I heard the same rumour.

Apparently they are running on the anti-felcher ticket.

woooosaints will be most dissapointed. :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
woooosaints
Club Player

why?? i am posting innuendo i am saintsationals caroline wilson except im not as ugly

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne - no Jeff that is my point...what Westaway started can lead to those sort of reprisals and ridiculous trumped up statements...the damage is done by creating and projecting that kind of explosive stuff into the public arena....

How many people would suspect now illicit drug taking by the St Kilda board yesterday? Almost no-one....and today....almost everyone...it is a dirty trick that will only lead to catastrophe IMHO...

for the record...of course there is nothing of any substance in my list of comebacks (thats why I put in terrorism and homosexuality...meant to be obvious and tongue in cheek!)...but it highlights the danger of throwing this stuff out there....don't think the incumbants won't be furious and start thinking of revenge and digging up dirt....Jeff do you like where this is going?

Nee!
Richter
SS Life Member

fugazi wrote:Spot on... Westaway opens up a Pandora's box.

As I've said on another thread RB should state that his ticket stands for a complete abstinence from tax evasion, secret cash payments, wife bashing, homosexuality and terrorrism....not that his opponents should take offence just so there are no rumours and innuendos.
Why put homosexuality along side wife beating and terrorism?

EDIT - just read your next post where you explain things a bit more.......

Cheers.
Last edited by Richter on Wed 12 Sep 2007 2:53pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
JeffDunne

TBH fugazi, after Rod's public performances over the past 12 months, I think a lot of people had already reached that conclusion.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

woooosaints wrote:why?? i am posting innuendo i am saintsationals caroline wilson except im not as ugly
all felchers are ugly so stop lying.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

If they have reached that conclusion...great....I'm no particular RB fan....I will say this though...he put his hand up and got the club back on its feet commercially and on the field competitively....I think he deserves better than be exited under the cloud of cronism and drug and alcohol abuse...now thats not a very good example for the players , or supporters, of what you can expect for 7 years of hard work is it?

Booted out and character assassinated

Nee!
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

fugazi wrote:If they have reached that conclusion...great....I'm no particular RB fan....I will say this though...he put his hand up and got the club back on its feet commercially and on the field competitively....I think he deserves better than be exited under the cloud of cronism and drug and alcohol abuse...now thats not a very good example for the players , or supporters, of what you can expect for 7 years of hard work is it?

The choice is his.

Halo Halo
Club Player

If you are going to put homosexuality into a rumors post use it properly..

Have you heard about Riewoldt dumping Stephanie McIntosh for......Lenny Hayes!! :lol:

JeffDunne

fugazi wrote:If they have reached that conclusion...great....I'm no particular RB fan....I will say this though...he put his hand up and got the club back on its feet commercially and on the field competitively....I think he deserves better than be exited under the cloud of cronism and drug and alcohol abuse...now thats not a very good example for the players , or supporters, of what you can expect for 7 years of hard work is it?

So you think the way others have been 'exited' out provided a good example?

And I'm not just talking the ex-coach either.

GrumpyOne

Rumour is that I have a huge rumour.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

i heard a roumer that RB and GT don't like each other...pathetic childish roumer, methinks

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Back on Topic.

Nathan Burke, in his role as member of the MRP, convinced the rest of the Panel to send the Baker case directly to the Tribunal.

His reasoning was the following:-

Gdanski had worded him up on what the 'defense' would be.

Burke advised Loewe, who whilst not sitting on the Tribunal that night, worded up the other members as to what the 'defense' would be so that they knew beforehand what questions to ask to be able to 'ambush' Baker into incriminating himself.

Gdanski and Levine made themselves 'scarce' around the Club at that time so as to not be available to offer an opinion on the defense strategy.

When Baker was ultimately found guilty, they (the SFF) were able to point to this as a case of 'mishandling' by Sheldon, the existing Board's boy.

Of course, this is all innuendo and rumour. :)

SAINTLY73
Club Player

Archie Fraser has supported and has been fully aware of the challenge of Footy First.
-AF and John Gdansky are white anting the current administration.
-Both have been involved in the redevelopment talks and are part of the reason for it falling apart at Moorabbin.
-Both want to leave Moorabbin.
-Both have been involved in the unsuccessful talks so far about moving to another venue.
-Both haven't made clear their discussions and potential offers that have been made from Casey and Frankston to suit their own cause.

Rumour , innuedo, truth ?

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

SAINTLY73 wrote:Archie Fraser has supported and has been fully aware of the challenge of Footy First.
-Both have been involved in the redevelopment talks and are part of the reason for it falling apart at Moorabbin.
-Both have been involved in the unsuccessful talks so far about moving to another venue.
-Both haven't made clear their discussions and potential offers that have been made from Casey and Frankston to suit their own cause.

utter crap?

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Jeff, I'm making reference to the pious way in which Westaway's ticket was implying that alcohol and drug use by the current board was a bad example for the players....I'm questioning what kind of example he is setting by bringing whatever "rumours and innuendos" that may have existed in the background at StKFC right up and into the public forum....and that we should be shaming our president in public.

Nee!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

SAINTLY73 wrote:Archie Fraser has supported and has been fully aware of the challenge of Footy First.

That's against the spirit of this thread - you can only post innuendo and/or rumour.

SAINTLY73
Club Player

Its not true until someone involved actually says it as it is.
Anything else is a rumour.
FF have high beamed everyone here.

woooosaints
Club Player

Halo Halo wrote:If you are going to put homosexuality into a rumors post use it properly..

Have you heard about Riewoldt dumping Stephanie McIntosh for......Lenny Hayes!! :lol:
i can see why steph mac is a bit chubby while lenny hayes is like a chissled adonnis

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Not sure what the point is but I'm always happy to follow a joffaboy directive.

Rumours

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Ok, here's what I heard.....

Rod Butterss isn't a natural redhead.