Pussies to sink

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Pussies to sink

I cannot recall a more pre-emptive call for a flag than this year. Without doubt, teams which have been blessed with little or no injuries throughout the season to get to the top two and then to the PF an GF have prospered in the last three years even though their ability is just equal to or even less than teams below them. Alas, the Saints have not been so blessed. But, the Cats are counting their cup a little too soon. Throughout the year, they played teams at their weakest when their were at their top, in terms of injuries. They played the lowest teams more often than any other team. Nine players in the ALL AUST Team is a joke and the selectors will be hoping for a Cats win, just like the AFL, unlike previous years (like the last three when interstate wins was the priority especially at the expense of the Saints).

The Two Nicks are in the top six players in the AFL, let alone the top 22.

But don't despair. Prepare the magic juice, change the show pony at the top and away we go! As for the cats? They'll drown in the their own piss!
Last edited by perfectionist on Tue 18 Sep 2007 10:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

When was the last time Collingwood lost a prelim?

Onfield Presence

Re: Pussies to sink

perfectionist wrote:(like the last three when interstate wins was the priority especially at the expense of the Saints).
Conspiracy theory nut much? :roll:
The Two Nicks are in the top six players in the AFL, let alone the top 22.
Obviously not.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

I honestly believe Collingwood will get over the line on friday night.

Something just tells me the experience of the big matches and all will help them.

They walk amongst us...

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:I honestly believe Collingwood will get over the line on friday night.

Something just tells me the experience of the big matches and all will help them.

PLEASE be right.. please please please.... nothing would please me more to see geewrong go down this Fridee nite.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

Go and get farked!

A joke's a joke but fair dinkum, who honestly wants Collingwood in a Grand Final?

If they're in it they're a chance to win it. Who the hell wants Collingwood winning a flag?

Oh yeah we must stop this interstate domination :roll: How, by Collingwood winning the chocolates? F*** that!

120 years of being total ****s, 9 years of Eddie, Lexus Centre, Figjam Buckley, Dudhack the Crim, no interstate travel, piles of cash ...

Yet you're prepared to see them beat Geelong in a prelim because ... why? Because Chapman shot his mouth off a couple of years ago?

Bad enough they made the finals at all but IT ENDS HERE

FAIR DINKUM

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:Go and get farked!

A joke's a joke but fair dinkum, who honestly wants Collingwood in a Grand Final?

If they're in it they're a chance to win it. Who the hell wants Collingwood winning a flag?

Oh yeah we must stop this interstate domination :roll: How, by Collingwood winning the chocolates? F*** that!

FAIR DINKUM
My hate for Geelong goes a hell of alot deeper than just Chapman
And yes I want Collingwood to beat Geelong Friday night...... each to their own...
If you want Geelong to win, fair enough I am not going to shoot you down because you disagree with me

fair dinkum :)

** p.s can you please not use the C word, its disgusting and a lot of women find it offense, including myself **

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:My hate for Geelong goes a hell of alot deeper than just Chapman
And yes I want Collingwood to beat Geelong Friday night...... each to their own...
Fair enough, I just can't work out how anyone would like to see Collingwood advance into a GF. Beating Sydney and West Coast was very enjoyable to see, but not at the cost of playing off in a Granny.
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:** p.s can you please not use the C word, its disgusting and a lot of women find it offense, including myself **
That's how it was intended, DSG.

But don't feel bad, it was intended to be offensive to blokes too. :)

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I actually want geelong to win this weekend so they lose the grand final.... God, I will be ecstatic if they can add another GF loss to their repertoire!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:I actually want geelong to win this weekend so they lose the grand final.... God, I will be ecstatic if they can add another GF loss to their repertoire!
I love your theory, I really do, but I am still scared as hell they might win the GF.. rather them not get that close to it ........... just to be safe :)

In Ross Get lost!

hAyES
Club Player

I'm sorry for everyone going for Collingwood, but Geelong are going to win the premiership and do it by about 10 goals. They are clearly the best team in the league. It's like when Brisbane was at their best.

casey scorp
Club Player

Why would anyone want Collingwood to win anything when they couldn't beat Adelaide in Round 22?

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Can't stand any other victorian side winning the premiership, would rather it go to Port! At least it means I won't have to hear about it for the next 6 months.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Moggies will go all the way and deserve it this year.

Why is the so called C word so precious? Just another word in the English language. Means pussy, is that what's offensive?

Better not watch Deadwood, you won't know what hit you.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
matty
Club Player

the season top 4 has only one team i dont hate, we should all go for the roos, as the filth and the filth from port :lol: inaddition to 'we are better but we losers" -geelong are rural in bred filth, sorry to those who live in rural areas :shock:

so dont go for filth, go for roos, as this sticks it right up the afl eg dimwit and anderscum and their jaunta. :evil:

australia says no to filth. :shock: :P

Brian Collis
Club Player

The title of the thread should be "Pussies to Stink"

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:If they're in it they're a chance to win it. Who the hell wants Collingwood winning a flag?

I must be one of the few Melburnians who could not care less if an interstate team won it and to be honest, I would actually rather an interstate team did win it.

In 92 when the Eagles won the thing I remember feeling a tinge of sadness that the cup had left Victoria for the first time but I'm over all that.

I hope Port win it because if they do I won't have to deal with mates rubbing their success in my face giving it the "have you ever seen the Saints win a flag?" crap.

Ooh, that riles me like you would not believe. :twisted:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Moggies will go all the way and deserve it this year.

Why is the so called C word so precious? Just another word in the English language. Means pussy, is that what's offensive?

yeah and Deadwood is preceded by a great big Censorship warning :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Duggie
Club Player

All I hope for is to see two Vic teams in the GF.
You can blame me for saying that on more than 70 years of faithful support of what used to be the VFL.
Go Saints!!! :lol:

A Saint Forever!
B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote: ** p.s can you please not use the C word, its disgusting and a lot of women find it offense, including myself **
OK, we'll just call them the Magpies from now on.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
Zed
SS Hall of Fame

Interesting theory from a mate of mine ..

IF the Cats win the flag this year, they are most likely to celebrate long and hard in that fishbowl town of Geelong. Therefore they are the team most likely to suffer a premiership hangover because they finally have broken the drought...yada yada yada ...

Net result, if they have a premiership hangover, thats one team that we probably dont have to count on being in the top 4 contenders next year...which is good news for our chances.

B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

True that, but then again I've always maintained that if the Saints won a flag, we'd be guaranteed to finish no higher than 13th the following year.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

The only way Collingwood wil win Friday is if they get a big early lead and hang on.
If it is even or Geelong are in front at half time, Geelong will run away with it, fresher legs and a better team.
Remember Colluingwood played a hard game last week with extra time and on what would have been a very spongy surface due to amount of rain Perth had last week.
I personally want Geelong to win the premiership, why? because in many ways they are a parallel club to St.Kilda, same sort of problems, promise a lot but haven't delivered, internal bickering for years, yet despite the bad year they had in 06, with virtually the same playing list, they have produced the season they have through self discipline, self belief and setting high goals.
Maybe if we see that Geelong can get up and win a flag, maybe we can learn from what they did and do the same.
Lets face it who on this forum would not like to see the Saints playing the same style of football Geelong have played this year and with our forwards.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

look, whatever happens (I think the game will be all over at half time with the Cats a half-mile infront!), I want to see fights and injuries, just like any game not involving us!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Moggies will go all the way and deserve it this year.

If you have to seriously ask that question :roll: :roll: :roll:
It appears half the time that some men have no respect.

Here it is for you, from the dictionary online.
Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a woman.
Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable

Some men just don't respect that many women don't like the word, no matter how it is used.

Honestly I can't believe I have to explain this.... I can handle any other word and I am no saint myself.. but there is one word that I just can't accept and that is it.

In Ross Get lost!