Footy Classified

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jill
Club Player

Footy Classified

Roo on Footy Classified tonight.

bergsone
SS Life Member

good we need some answers not excuses

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:good we need some answers not excuses
What answers will you get from a Talking Head :roll: :roll:

God some people are muppets :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bergsone
SS Life Member

joffa no idea

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:joffa no idea
tell us what answers you expect then noob?

C;mon smart arse, give me an idea??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
bergsone wrote:joffa no idea
tell us what answers you expect then noob?

C;mon smart arse, give me an idea??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Seeing that you have been on the angry pills today, YOUR shout on Saturday Night. Also, will you be joining the unwashed on L3? !!

bergsone
SS Life Member

why we dont play amore attacking direct game.our game plan is sh**.luckyyour not sitting here next to me .joffa boy, boy sounds about right

bergsone
SS Life Member

why we dont play amore attacking direct game.our game plan is sh**.luckyyour not sitting here next to me .joffa boy, boy sounds about right

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

You expect to get that answered?

Are you hitting on me? Sorry mate I am not gay. You will have to troll some other sites for some rough trade 8-)

Lance or James??

Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

Don't argue with Joffa he has thousands of posts next to his name. What he says is fact!

bergsone
SS Life Member

sorry joffa not gay .still lucky your not here

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

play nice kids..bergsone...cease the baiting

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:sorry joffa not gay .still lucky your not here
Dont be sorry that joffa's not gay, it is something I had nothing to do with. You on the other hand need to seriously have a think about your own circumstance :lol:

So if you are not hitting on my (and the jury is out on that one) explain to me lucky I am not sitting next to you? You have BO? Bad Hair day?

or is it a veiled threat of physical violence toward me. Hope not for your sake n00b. You have only been here today wouldn't want to break forum rules and get banned would you?

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Oh mick let the kiddie have his day threatening people over the internet :D :D

It is a bit of fun.

He expects to get all the answers from Footy Classified :D :D

Lance or James??

vacuous space
SS Life Member

What time is it on?

Yeah nah pleasing positive
bergsone
SS Life Member

no muppet and i,m not gay sorry for my opinion after 42 years of this game

Mooksy
Club Player

saint66au wrote:play nice kids..bergsone...cease the baiting
Gee that's nice coming from you since your reply to my "103 games?" post.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

fair go, Joffaboy does his fair share of baiting. Guess you gotta be in the "in" crew.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:You expect to get that answered?

Are you hitting on me? Sorry mate I am not gay. You will have to troll some other sites for some rough trade 8-)
It doesn't matter. You're not my type :wink: !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:no muppet and i,m not gay sorry for my opinion after 42 years of this game
what opinion? Haven't seen one on this thread.

You really dont expect anything more than stock standard answers from Roo do you?

FWIW I hope you are right and he says something that may help some of the hysterics on here sleep tonight, but I suspect it will be pure footy speak.

Still you never know.

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:fair go, Joffaboy does his fair share of baiting. Guess you gotta be in the "in" crew.
Thats right it is all a big conspirarcy between me, saints66au, and Ross Lyon to upset you all.

Working a treat :D

And Eastern you owe me the Jiggler, and Saints66au a drink on Saturday (oh no I've blown our cover Mick, the truth is out - I am part of the "in" crowd :shock: :shock: )

Lance or James??

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

I have to agree with Joffaboy. It will be pure tokinism, but that isnt reiwoldts fault, its all media , always the same.

He can talk till his blue in the face, I want to see change on the field, thats the talking Ill be really paying attention to.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Is there a list of this "in" crowd? !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:I have to agree with Joffaboy. It will be pure tokinism, but that isnt reiwoldts fault, its all media , always the same.

He can talk till his blue in the face, I want to see change on the field, thats the talking Ill be really paying attention to.
AMEN to that.

There is something that we all would agree on.

Lance or James??

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:I have to agree with Joffaboy. It will be pure tokinism, but that isnt reiwoldts fault, its all media , always the same.

Are you suggesting that ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS? if so I think we are all in agreement with you, even joffaboy :wink: !!