Dempster to be dropped next week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Baker will be back next week.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

Bernard Shakey wrote:Who said Dempster kept a good player quiet?

Who was the good player? Wonaeamirri? He's played a handfull of games and was all at sea today. Dempster did nothing but kick a 65 metre goal when the stupid Demons let him run unchallenged through the middle of the ground with 5 seconds left.

Drop him. Bring back Raph, and I am fair dinkum.
Wona has been there absolute gamebreaker... he has been in their top 3 best players for the last 3 weeks... dempster did a good job... and the bring back raph just adds to the lack of credibility

bergsone
SS Life Member

mightysainters wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:Who said Dempster kept a good player quiet?

Who was the good player? Wonaeamirri? He's played a handfull of games and was all at sea today. Dempster did nothing but kick a 65 metre goal when the stupid Demons let him run unchallenged through the middle of the ground with 5 seconds left.

Drop him. Bring back Raph, and I am fair dinkum.
Wona has been there absolute gamebreaker... he has been in their top 3 best players for the last 3 weeks... dempster did a good job... and the bring back raph just adds to the lack of credibility
No matter how much you look at it Ralph surely wont come in in front of Baker X or even Dempster ,besides you expect RL to drop an ex swan after a win?.Dont think so.

Huzzad
Club Player

Absolutely. Whatever you are smoking, stop it right now. While he was quiet, when he got the ball he used it very well and was in some very good passages of play. He doesn't get a lot of footy, but when he does he was used it well. No complaints from me, late goal or not. I would absolutely keep him in the side over Raph, Gwilt etc.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
m_m
Club Player

dempSTAR kept austin wonaeamirri goaless....keep him i reckon

saintbob
SS Life Member

Re: Dempster to be dropped next week

Saint_Bronx wrote:Does anyone think dempster should be dropped for next week, he done nothing today other than a late goal with 15 seconds left in the fourth quarter.
Surely you couldn't have been watching the same game as everybody else, Dempster beat Wonermerri hands down and provided plenty of run out of defence.

suss
Club Player

Saw the game live and on replay and the Dumpster definately had his best game in a saints jumper.

spert
Saintsational Legend

I think Dempster is doing much better than some seem to think- he is negating some good players...and show me stars in any team who haven't occasionally punched to the ball the opposition or turned over -maybe watch the game a bit closer.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

suss wrote:Saw the game live and on replay and the Dumpster definately had his best game in a saints jumper.
Still doesn't mean much.

Saint_Bronx
Club Player

after watching the game closer, i can say he was alrite not great but alrite. still should make way for gilbert and baker though in my opinion.