We've won 5 of the last 7

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

RedWhiteBlack
Club Player

We've won 5 of the last 7

You could be excused for thinking we were rooted to the foot of the ladder with some of the negative crap posted in here tonight. Fact is, we have won five of our last seven games and cannot drop out of the top eight this week.

I suggest you chill out a bit and get some sleep rather than creating more senseless, angry threads ;)

Think positive.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: We've won 5 of the last 7

RedWhiteBlack wrote:You could be excused for thinking we were rooted to the foot of the ladder with some of the negative crap posted in here tonight. Fact is, we have won five of our last seven games and cannot drop out of the top eight this week.

I suggest you chill out a bit and get some sleep rather than creating more senseless, angry threads ;)

Think positive.
Im positive we have lost 2 of the last 3 against sides who are or were going shocking.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Two of our worst losses ever...we deserve to be on the bottom if this playing group can't pull their collective fingers out. Depressed and mad as hell.

Newman
Club Player

You're right Plugger. Just beat Freo and Port. Only decent wins were against Hawks and North .... but even then they were come from behind wins. Only big win this year has been against Demons. Bifg deal. Before season ends I'd just love to see us play 4 quarters and bury a side.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Places some real doubt about how we'll go against Freo next week (In friggin' SUBI also! :( )

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Hmmm we beat Freo, Carlton, Nth , Hawks and Port....2 top 8, 1 top 3, 3 outside,,,,what are we?

Losses to Collinwgood/WetToast....and geez that west coast games gonna hurt us I reckon.

“Yeah….nah””
saintly_safes
Club Player

RedWhiteBlack wrote:You could be excused for thinking we were rooted to the foot of the ladder with some of the negative crap posted in here tonight. Fact is, we have won five of our last seven games and cannot drop out of the top eight this week.

Think positive.
I'm glad you can be positive & I only wish I could, but after promising so much at the start of the season it's a little disapointing to see another season slip away as it has. I love the saints to death & will never stop supporting them no matter what but at the moment remaining positive is something I simply cannot do

jays
Club Player

STOP KIDDING YOURSELVES

IF WE CANT BEET PIES IN MELB WITH HALF THERE PLAYERS OUT WE WONT BEAT FREO AWAY THATS THE FACTS WE WILL BE LUCKY TO BE IN THE 8 AT YEARS END

Batnoe

we could be 4th right now time and time again!!!

i am thinking positive, but to beat Freo at Subi will be hard.. Adelaide have learnt to win again and Essendon have won 5 of 6?

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Think positive.
STFU...Tonight was disgusting.