What was Dal doing on 'The Footy Show'?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

What was Dal doing on 'The Footy Show'?

Wearing that stupid hat and acting like a tool - time this guy got real don't you think?

You'd think that only a month after getting dropped he'd eat humble pie for a while and keep a low profile - the guy is fast becoming an embarrassment.

IDIOT!!

Look again it's the Flash!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: What was Dal doing on 'The Footy Show'?

The Linton Street Flash wrote:Wearing that stupid hat and acting like a tool - time this guy got real don't you think?

You'd think that only a month after getting dropped he'd eat humble pie for a while and keep a low profile - the guy is fast becoming an embarrassment.

IDIOT!!
You are now leading.

bergsone
SS Life Member

Would have looked really stupid in a suit

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
The Linton Street Flash wrote:Wearing that stupid hat and acting like a tool - time this guy got real don't you think?

IDIOT!!
You are now leading.
What??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Linton Street Flash wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

IDIOT!!
You are now leading.
What??
And with some of the posts on here that is a great effort.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

everyone was dressed up like it was the 1850's
Crawford brought a horse in, Billy dressed up as the queen, Garry was a dees player from the 1850's, Jimmy was a cricket player and i forgot who Sam was.
Dal was dressed up as a young boy by the looks of it? maybe a chimney cleaner? dont know, but he dressed very well and if he came in a suit he would of looked like an 'idiot' as you say

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Buckets
SS Life Member

IDIOT!!
Pot Kettle Black???? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

He was supposed to be Oliver Twist. For some strange reason ... :?:

All of which had nothing to do with his form Saturday night. His first 3 quarters were poor, his last quarter was a major part of why we came back into it.

Crawford makes a reguar goose of himself on TFS yet manages to play well that weekend. Why would you say it effects Dal's form? It was 2 days before the match.

bethb7
Club Player

I liked him being on he seems like a nice guy and did a good job

If you can't give the commitment you gave this year and you don't want to improve, you can go because we have unfinished business-Ross Lyon
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

I can only assume that highlighting such an issue means it comes from a non St Kilda supporter. I notice that another thread was locked.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

oh no :o he dressed up on a show where everyone was dressing up...what a clown :roll:

Some people really go a little too far looking for an argument.

jk23
Club Player

He looks so ill , should not be playing...

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Shouldnt be traded either, its pathetic talk about trading kosi, Joey Or Dal just cause of one bad season ffs!!!

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

You would think so Ralphy., but something HAS to happen. We simply can not go into next year with the same set up. So one paced through the midfield its sickening. At the end of the day you have to give something to get something.

Montagna has had a red raw shocker this year, compared to last year where he seemed to step up and show what he is capable of. Personally, if your going to trade hard, he is first up on my list.

If Dal is cracking the sads, and thats IF, he is definately tradeable.

We need pace through the midfield. We also need the foward structure fixed FFS! That we DO have the players for, strictly idiotic senseless coaching letting us down in that area, but I wont derail this thread into a RL bash session. I probably do enough of that elsewhere. :D

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

I think some of you have missed the point completely -

The point I make is this -

Why the hell is a guy, who only six weeks ago was playing for casey, doing appearances on the bloody 'Footy Show'?

Fine for Roo or a Lenny (guys who have a a few runs on the board) to go on but for this guy - who has barely played a decent FULL game for the entire year - IT IS A JOKE and an affront to the supporters of the club.

Surely he could knock back such piss-ant baffoonery for a while - at least until his form improves??

Would you go on if you were struggling for form and were having your mettle as a player questioned so publicly? - or would you think "nah I might keep my head down for a bit and raise my profile by blitzing on the footy field"???

I find it totally embarrassing that there he is in his stupid little hat being one of Sam and Eddies idiot minions and only a few days later comes out only to get THRASHED by Collingwoods second-string midfield!

Honestly he should have worn the stupid hat on Saturday too - infact if i were the coach i'd make him train in it for the rest of the year - the ridiculous fool!

It is time Dal Santo realized that he is little more than a show pony hack ATM and if he doesn't smarten up pretty darn quick he's going to remembered more for stupid hats than for any kind of football prowess.

I used to be a massive fan of Dals but he is losing me fast and from what i gather, I aint the only one who is starting to think he's a joke -

Point is - get rid of the bloody antics and show us what you've got or piss the hell off - YOU ARE FAST BECOMING A CLOWN!!

Huzzad
Club Player

I was surprised to see Dal, but as his best he is a great player. Despite injured, he was selected for the big V.

I'd say the footy show was PR thing, to try and improve his image or something, get his name back out there. Unfortunatly, form does the talking.