I have joined the club.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:So correct me if I am wrong teflon.

Ross couldn't coach in the first half, but suddenly could coach in the second?

Or Ross couldn't coach the whole game and the players ignored him and played to their "best list in the league" potential?

Has to be either one from the Lyon haters :wink:

Wheres St.Kunny???? Oh thats right we won, that anti Saints drunken troll will have a rotten week :D :D :wink:
No, no, no... They were playing to the game plan for the 1st half...

Then the ever "objective" Babbalot went into the rooms at half time to mentor the coach.

Apparently was babbling on about how sacking GT was a massive mistake and that RL needed to man-mange the players better, follow the process, and come firing with their A-grade.

RL was then heard muttering "farting at thunder" on the way back to the coach's box. :lol:
"man-mange"? A freudian slip perhaps, WJ42? So what exactly did happen in those men's loos?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:I would like to cut Ross some slack here, not because of the win but because upto half time I thought our players were so bad in their decision making and skills that the best coach in the world couldn't have got them over the line.
Game plan from the start appeared to be an attacking one but the players themselves were the culprits.
The turn around after half time is inexplainable ... :?
Happy with that win, well done boys.
Roo..superstar.
Dont over do it Fireman or we may have to put you down as someone who shot their bolt a tad early...

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
Teflon wrote:
BAM! (shhhh) wrote: He was hired to win, not to learn.
Regardless of what the previous adnministration touted at the time about "the next step" I think its fair to say most right now dont reconcile with what can only be termed a naive view.

To suggest a rookie coach was going to walk in and take us in year 1 to the promise land is clearly now absurd and only those with a clear agenda for the coach to be sacked could be hanging on to such a ridiculously outdated view.

We are not what we were in 2004 and still people ignore that fact.
How many years did Eade take before the the Swans made the GF?
Roos and Worsfold made GF's in their 3rd and 4th seasons respectively...do you see RL doing this?

How long does the new excuse last for?
Very good.

or.

Al Clarkson GF?
Dean Laidley - GF? (and some had this halfwit last week as our saviour FFS)

Id wager the chances of rookie coaches taking sides to GF's in year 2 would be remote....but ont let that spoil your desire for a sacking... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
St.Kenny
Club Player

Why does Teflogger and Tossaboy always come to the fore when we win as if to claim they had some thing to do with it

Imagine the dialogue between them and RL during the game.

Tossaboy: I reckon your great coach. Just make a move ...any move.
Teflogger: Yeah me too champ.Every thing you do is grand.
Tossaboy: Yeah. we stick up for ya on SS when every one bags ya !!!
Teflogger: Yeah we think the Sydney game plan is a winner and your s*%t dont stink.
Tossaboy: And I got posters all over me bedroom of ya !!

RL: Why dont you two toss pots just F%$k off and let me do my job.

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Oh look the King of substance abuse Comedy - the troll of the bell.

Lets all give it up for the cult classic comedy of St.Kunny of Alcholism.

Hic.

Get to your next AA meeting you stupid drunken troll.

You aren't even a Saints supporter.
Last edited by joffaboy on Mon 18 Aug 2008 12:05am, edited 1 time in total.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

meher baba wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Or Ross couldn't coach the whole game and the players ignored him and played to their "best list in the league" potential?

Wheres St.Kunny???? Oh thats right we won, that anti Saints drunken troll will have a rotten week :D :D :wink:
No, no, no... They were playing to the game plan for the 1st half...

Then the ever "objective" Babbalot went into the rooms at half time to mentor the coach.

Apparently was babbling on about how sacking GT was a massive mistake and that RL needed to man-mange the players better, follow the process, and come firing with their A-grade.

RL was then heard muttering "farting at thunder" on the way back to the coach's box. :lol:
"man-mange"? A freudian slip perhaps, WJ42? So what exactly did happen in those men's loos?
Is that the best comeback you got?

Why not ask the great man-manager himself when you go to bed... OOps, I forgot... inflatable GT's don't talk, do they?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

spot on Joffa sadly with the doomsayers its all one way traffic - any loss = poor game plan we are being turned into sydney.

Any win = players revolted and started remembering GT phrases as they ran down the wing.....could see it today with Sneider as he lined up for goal just saying to himself "DONT fart at thunder....DONT fart at...."

Hang on...Sneider was there when GT was leading us to the promised land in Jonestown wasnt he? :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:Why does Teflogger and Tossaboy always come to the fore when we win as if to claim they had some thing to do with it

Imagine the dialogue between them and RL during the game.

Tossaboy: I reckon your great coach. Just make a move ...any move.
Teflogger: Yeah me too champ.Every thing you do is grand.
Tossaboy: Yeah. we stick up for ya on SS when every one bags ya !!!
Teflogger: Yeah we think the Sydney game plan is a winner and your s*%t dont stink.
Tossaboy: And I got posters all over me bedroom of ya !!

RL: Why dont you two toss pots just F%$k off and let me do my job.
Hello Kunny's escaped again!! :lol:

Must kill ya to get out of bed after we chalk up a win.

Stick with it ya mental midget you'll get there......or maybe...not.

“Yeah….nah””
Saint Mik
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:

I think if you read the gameday thread you'll find that was pretty much Teffers position. :lol:
lol - I have come to the conclusion that it is actually me that is the jinx. Had to leave at halftime againts Hawthorn and we have the best half of the year.

Had to leave the Bellarine peninsula at halftime today and we have probably our second best half of the season :D :D

Mabye Ross should text me at halftime if we are down and ask me to leave :D
Just go and do something else this week so we can all relax and enjoy a good solid win and we can flog them from the first bounce :wink:

We will just text the qrt by qrt time scores for ya :lol:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Hang on...Sneider was there when GT was leading us to the promised land in Jonestown wasnt he? :lol:
yeah he was - 4 goals in the final qtr of the PF against Sydney.

GT's promised land that St.Kunny and mischa still live in. 2 Preliminary Finals 4 and 5 seasons ago.

Thats their idea of a successful era for the Saints.

Oh for those great days of multiple injuries, and multi failures in the finals.

How many flags under their hero again???

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
St.Kenny
Club Player

ive upset the 'Tossa twins'. May i rot in hell.
dont worry you 2 happy campers ...mardi gra will cheer ya both up!!!!

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:

I think if you read the gameday thread you'll find that was pretty much Teffers position. :lol:
I think you missed the point JD.....but lets not go back now.....after your early calling for Ross Lyon to be sacked (no I havent forgotten those JD...some of your finest work there..) you've now maybe thought he just might be ok so old JD better shut up,......heck of late you have even been praising Roscoe...there's 180 degrees... :lol:

Good for you. I like a bloke who can admit when he gets it wrong and thankfully for all of us you do this rarely...otherwise this site would need more bandwith.

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:ive upset the 'Tossa twins'. May i rot in hell.
Kunny you upset your parents a long time ago...Im sure.

BTW you go on about the Mardi Gras a tad....is there something you wanna come out and tell us all Ken? .....or is it Nora on Saturdays? :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Hic %@###

Only person upset is a substance abusing GT lover who hates the Saints winning.

get back to your AA meeting you drunken lout. Which bogan were you in trainspotting? Begby??

Must kill you when we win you disgraceful doll worshipper.

Lance or James??

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Hic %@###

Only person upset is a substance abusing GT lover who hates the Saints winning.

get back to your AA meeting you drunken lout. Which bogan were you in trainspotting? Begby??

Must kill you when we win you disgraceful doll worshipper.
You're a cunny funt JB... in a nasty sort of way :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:[BTW you go on about the Mardi Gras a tad....is there something you wanna come out and tell us all Ken? .....or is it Nora on Saturdays? :wink:
Mabye thats why he drinks so much, poor Kunny hasn't come to terms with his sexuality yet.

Mabye trawling footy forums for a bit of rough trade is his go :? Might think he can get a contact or two.

Nothing wrong with being gay at all, but you are right, he must be trying to tell us something about himself with all the gay references.

Hmmm another peer group meeting after AA to help Kunny come out.

Hello - My name is St.Kenny, I am a gay alcoholic and I am in love with a fat 50 y.o bloke who once coached AFL football and has 8 kids.

help me I am so mixed up :wink:

Lance or James??

St.Kenny
Club Player

Perhaps would be best to leave you 2 lovebirds to nest in a more private forum..................Go listen to your Elton John CD's and dance around in pink lycra together with feather dusters ya pair of dandelions..............

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
maverick wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Regardless of what the previous adnministration touted at the time about "the next step" I think its fair to say most right now dont reconcile with what can only be termed a naive view.

To suggest a rookie coach was going to walk in and take us in year 1 to the promise land is clearly now absurd and only those with a clear agenda for the coach to be sacked could be hanging on to such a ridiculously outdated view.

Roos and Worsfold made GF's in their 3rd and 4th seasons respectively...do you see RL doing this?

Very good.

or.

Al Clarkson GF?

Id wager the chances of rookie coaches taking sides to GF's in year 2 would be remote....but ont let that spoil your desire for a sacking... :roll:
Ah the difference is, you said NO rookie coach can take you there in the first year...

Who says I want him sacked, I just don't think he is a good coach, its not his fault Walls gave him a leg up.

Least you have watered your argument down to remote now....

Maybe you can answer when the newness wears out and results kick in...

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
Teflon wrote:
maverick wrote:
Teflon wrote:

Very good.

or.

Al Clarkson GF?

Ah the difference is, you said NO rookie coach can take you there in the first year...

Who says I want him sacked, I just don't think he is a good coach, its not his fault Walls gave him a leg up.

or maybe you could stop being such a whiney @ssed b!tch and get behind your club and accept the fact the guys gonna see out his contract no matter how much endless ranting you do?

I holed out little hope. :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:Perhaps would be best to leave you 2 lovebirds to nest in a more private forum..................Go listen to your Elton John CD's and dance around in pink lycra together with feather dusters ya pair of dandelions..............
I was right. St.Kunny thinks he is on the gay Scottish alcholic's rough trade fantasy forum again.

In your drunken torpor Kunny you accident clicked onto the footy forum.

But dont feel bad, any drunken gay bogan could make that mistake.

or are you trying to hit on me? Sorry mate, while I respect your lifestyle, I am straight. Please dont make these sexually inappropriate passes at me again. It make me feel very uncomfortable.

good luck with coming out of the closet.

Lance or James??

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:Perhaps would be best to leave you 2 lovebirds to nest in a more private forum..................Go listen to your Elton John CD's and dance around in pink lycra together with feather dusters ya pair of dandelions..............
Here he goes again....on with the man love themes... :shock:

Kunny....what are you trying to say?

If your takin one for the Gippa round the back occasionally spit it out man - I CANT think any less of you.

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Teflon wrote:[BTW you go on about the Mardi Gras a tad....is there something you wanna come out and tell us all Ken? .....or is it Nora on Saturdays? :wink:
Mabye thats why he drinks so much, poor Kunny hasn't come to terms with his sexuality yet.

Hello - My name is St.Kenny, I am a gay alcoholic and I am in love with a fat 50 y.o bloke who once coached AFL football and has 8 kids.
help me I am so mixed up :wink:
:lol:

“Yeah….nah””
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: If your takin one for the Gippa round the back occasionally spit it out man - I CANT think any less of you.
I dont think Nora wants to admit anything.

Methinks Nora is doing a bit of random trawling. Look out telfon, Nora has his feelers out :wink:

Lance or James??

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
maverick wrote:
Teflon wrote:
maverick wrote:
Teflon wrote:

Very good.

or.

Al Clarkson GF?

or maybe you could stop being such a whiney @ssed b!tch and get behind your club and accept the fact the guys gonna see out his contract no matter how much endless ranting you do?

I holed out little hope. :roll:
Got a spare pair of rose coloured glasses then

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Donre nothing again 2day. In a win