Jake Niall from the Age: todays column

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint05
Club Player

Jake Niall from the Age: todays column

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/u ... 31458.html

How sweet it would be :) :twisted:

(PS: By reading this would you say he's a Saint? Been noticing alot lately that he's been hoping for the fairytale ending for harves...)

Strength through Loyality!
JeffDunne

He's definately not a Saint.

Far from it.

Personally I found the article patronising.

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

Was that the article that was themed to John Lennons 'lmagine'? l actually thought it was quite good too

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
Solar
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:He's definately not a Saint.

Far from it.

Personally I found the article patronising.
agreed

especially the 22 cents in the dollar comment.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

He's a mad, mad keen Collingwood fan. To the bone.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

flower-wit :evil: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:flower-wit :evil: :roll:
I'd go one further and suggest he's a total f***wit.

A St Kilda premiership improbable? Geez, at the start of the year you could have put money on it, according to a lot of these clowns. Why aren't we flavour of the month all the sudden, now it's looking like we'll probably at least make the GF??? Tolls, the lot of 'em.

Persuader
Club Player

Jake Niall was the first journo to jump off us half-way through the season.
A big article saying how over-rated and crap we are.
This piece made me want to kill him.... the Saints have a 'tawdry glamour' the Bulldogs are 'probably more honourable'.
My intense loathing for him stems from the article he wrote last year after the Baker/Farmer incident...basically saying of course Bakes hit him and got what he deserved.
He's the pits.

Founding member of the Jason Blake Appreciation Society
St.Kenny
Club Player

Glad to see some sense being posted on this site by people who probably never met him.

Used to go to the footy annually back in the 90's as he was a mate of some Collingwood friend to catch the Saints v Collingwood game. On one occassion I came within an inch of a full on punch on over a comment about Harvey not being a shade on Buckley. I was told to respect the fact that he got emotional at the footy and everyone had to be wary of this. Talk about wearing your ego on your shoulders.

Anyway, this bloke is as black and white as the come and never misses a chance to 'patronise' the saints. A classic example of a journo Eddy would use in the field to say what he wants.

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
degruch
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:Glad to see some sense being posted on this site by people who probably never met him.

Used to go to the footy annually back in the 90's as he was a mate of some Collingwood friend to catch the Saints v Collingwood game. On one occassion I came within an inch of a full on punch on over a comment about Harvey not being a shade on Buckley. I was told to respect the fact that he got emotional at the footy and everyone had to be wary of this. Talk about wearing your ego on your shoulders.

Anyway, this bloke is as black and white as the come and never misses a chance to 'patronise' the saints. A classic example of a journo Eddy would use in the field to say what he wants.
Sounds like a real top bloke...glad we all got him summed up without the 'pleasure' of having to meet him in person. It's one thing to have an opinion, but to print a load of smarmy shite, patronising two hard working and worthy clubs (at least one of them being absolutely brilliant, of course) says a lot about his character.

Goes without saying, I hope 20/1 comes to fruition and prick is forced to write an article on which of these two loser teams he prefers to take out the flag!