3-5 years time

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

vacuous space wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:It would be a worry if McEvoy is still developing in 3 to 5 years time
It depends what you mean by developing. If he's still running around in the V in three years, that's a problem. He's not likely to reach his peak though until his mid-to-late twenties. So he should be on the improve.
Maybe the word developing should have been "developing" as it was mentioned in the post I quoted...

I am saying to the poster that mentioned this, that it would be a worry if in the next 3 to 5 years he is still developing

keeping in mind that McEvoy was drafted in the same year as Matthew Kreuzer and Kreuzer played 20 matches in his first season.

Both Kreuzer and McEvoy were the stand outs in that draft for rucks in that year..

Kreuzer for Vick Metro, and McEvoy for Vic Country

I feel by 3 years he will be a great player and not in "development" stage

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintlee wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
borderbarry wrote:I am going to throw in a few rookies that I think will succeed.
1. Sam McGarry. Has been best for Sandy reserves the last few weeks. Not sure what position they are using him in though.
2, Ross Tungatalum. Kicked 3 last week, had two previous bags of 4. Will probably take over from Milney.
3. Blake McGrath. 208cm players dont come around very often.
Not sure McGarry will be at our club next year let alone 3 years.
Why?
Just remember Chivers.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I would loke to know that Plugger66 is getting at too.

bergsone
SS Life Member

Saintschampions08 wrote:Moron.

So in three years, all our players will be players that are currently on the list?

In 3 years of drafting, we won't draft a single player who will be in our 22? If that's the case, we may as well all jump off the bandwagon after 2010...

How many AFL games has Allen played...you've put him in your team, why? :roll: :roll:
MORON! well after watching ,playing 320 ,coaching etc etc you believe I am a MORON so be it .I have followed the SAINTS going back to junction oval days.Still believe our future looks good.

If we had a disagreement in my time ,sort it out in back of the sheds,still happy to met you there

Sorry for having a opinion,sorry for anyone I have upset

SORRY FOR BEING A ...........MORON

mick13
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saintlee wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
borderbarry wrote:I am going to throw in a few rookies that I think will succeed.
1. Sam McGarry. Has been best for Sandy reserves the last few weeks. Not sure what position they are using him in though.
2, Ross Tungatalum. Kicked 3 last week, had two previous bags of 4. Will probably take over from Milney.
3. Blake McGrath. 208cm players dont come around very often.
Not sure McGarry will be at our club next year let alone 3 years.
Why?
Just remember Chivers.
Yeah, but was Chivers ever in the bests for Casey? Sam has a little more talent. (my useless, biased opinion)

And yeah, Sam seems like the kind of kid who would have attitude problems, but his mates will keep him on the straight and narrow, Im sure.

saint vince
Club Player

bergsone wrote:

So in three years, all our players will be players that are currently on the list?

In 3 years of drafting, we won't draft a single player who will be in our 22? If that's the case, we may as well all jump off the bandwagon after 2010...

How many AFL games has Allen played...you've put him in your team, why? :roll: :roll:
MORON! well after watching ,playing 320 ,coaching etc etc you believe I am a MORON so be it .I have followed the SAINTS going back to junction oval days.Still believe our future looks good.

If we had a disagreement in my time ,sort it out in back of the sheds,still happy to met you there

Go post that one. You should of known who was going to be available to draft and trade. This is what your side should have been

B. Gilbert Dawson Unknown draft pick
HB. Ray Fisher Josh Drummond(swapped pick 76 for him)
C. Judd(picked him up in the preseason draft) Lenny Dal
HF. Jonathon Brown (tied up in the Drummond deal) Roo Unknown draft pick
F. Kosi Lockett(16 year old nephew of plugger but better than him) Milney

R: McEvoy Jim Selwood (younger brother best of the lot) Bally

Int: Joey, Unkown pick, Ablett Jnr (swap for Barry Brooks after we relisted him in 2010 just to trade him for ablett), McGrath

saint08
Club Player

bergsone wrote:

Mate, don't even think about posters like him. Those comments make him look like a fool .

PJ
SS Life Member

St Fidelius wrote:
Griggsy wrote:
yikes, forgive him for not predicting our future draftees. Dont think that was really called for.

Note he said " I have left out those who are yet to play from the 18 "

So Draftees dont count.

By the way I like the team

Exactly I really think calling the OP a moron is way out of line Saintschampions08

But the OP did leave out Billy Slater. Lack of foresight IMO.
Luv ya work 18 , you can always be relied on to take away the frown lines.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.