Why Carlton won't succeed

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: Why Carlton won't succeed

Breva Sidan wrote: I'm not asking you to forgive and forget anything or show any sympathy to our club, wouldn't want that.

And I certainly wouldn't be telling others to log on here. The only reason I did was when someone mentioned this thread and the comments on Pratt.

You guys clearly can't see past club loyalties though so I'm wasting my time.

Pot. Kettle Black. If there's anybody who can't see past club loyalties it's you and your mates over on Talking Carlscum who treat Pratt as though he deserved a 21 gun salute and state funeral.
He bailed you out and bought your mercenary skipper. That's the only reason you're licking the arse of his memory. He was a criminal who systematically and deliberately ripped people off. Typical of your corrupt club that he should be lauded as a hero. Look past your own blue and white blinkers and see Pratt for the rich, well dressed scumbag that he was.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
Breva Sidan wrote: I'm not asking you to forgive and forget anything or show any sympathy to our club, wouldn't want that.

And I certainly wouldn't be telling others to log on here. The only reason I did was when someone mentioned this thread and the comments on Pratt.

Pot. Kettle Black. If there's anybody who can't see past club loyalties it's you and your mates over on Talking Carlscum who treat Pratt as though he deserved a 21 gun salute and state funeral.
He bailed you out and bought your mercenary skipper. That's the only reason you're licking the arse of his memory. He was a criminal who systematically and deliberately ripped people off. Typical of your corrupt club that he should be lauded as a hero. Look past your own blue and white blinkers and see Pratt for the rich, well dressed scumbag that he was.
you forgot the word "adulterer' immediately before scumbag..... :twisted: ...let the pricks suffer ....saw a kid dressed in blue crying his eyes out after the game...told him he needed to toughen up.......hope he grows up hating us.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:

you forgot the word "adulterer' immediately before scumbag..... :twisted: ...let the pricks suffer ....saw a kid dressed in blue crying his eyes out after the game...told him he needed to toughen up.......hope he grows up hating us.......
Nice to see your cowardly bullying extends beyond the realms of an internet forum, and that you also bully kids in real life.

Pick on some one your own size. :evil:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Breva Sidan wrote: Say what you like about our club
OK - they are a bunch of soulless tanking hypocrites whose idiotic supporters rely on their football clubs success for their own self esteem - thats why they are all so angry.
Breva Sidan wrote:call us cheats
You are disgusting lowlife cheats who have no honour or dignity.
Breva Sidan wrote:tell us we're way off winning a flag
If hard work equates to winning a flag your bunch of lazy spineless cheating scum will never win one again.
Breva Sidan wrote: whatever you like, but laying the boots into Mr Pratt after he's passed away is disgraceful. You need to have a look at yourself.
Piss off Carlton troll :evil: Pratt was a cancerous crim who ripped off the entire population and should have keeled over in jail where he and most Carlton supporters belong.

Breva Sidan wrote:Great game last night
BS - we were in secong gear most of the night - only needed two 15 minute bursts to win.
Breva Sidan wrote: I was pleased we were able to push you to the end as I really rate the way you've played this season, but comments like this really make me glad I've seen 8 flags in my lifetime and you've maybe seen one.
You didn't push us at all - we were NEVER headed - but I have never seen a bunch of moron supporters celebrate a loss like Carltank supporters on Friday night and all weekend. Must be getting used to purposely losing to cheat the draft for all those years :roll:

As for comments. Stiff s.hite troll. Pratt is dead and nobody is sorry.

And as for your 8 flags - too bad you won them all by cheating. All tarnished with the stench of corruption and criminality.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:

Nice to see your cowardly bullying extends beyond the realms of an internet forum, and that you also bully kids in real life.

how about you then ..

..i was just returning the favour done to me many times when i was a child over at that arsehole of a ground that those cheats call home....

......now...judging from your stated experiences as a child that have turned you bitter and twisted...surely you can understand that.......but then ...my care facter is less than zero.......
Last edited by stinger on Tue 16 Jun 2009 11:44pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:

how about you then creep.....
I must say you come across like a pig on this forum but it seems like you may be worse outside the forum. Fancy having a go at a kid because he doesnt follow our side. That is disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:

how about you then creep.....
I must say you come across like a pig on this forum but it seems like you may be worse outside the forum. Fancy having a go at a kid because he doesnt follow our side. That is disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

i'm actually devastated.........not....

....come in spinner...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: :lol:

you come across as a donkey....and a flowering pretty silly one at that.......

i'm only sorry i couldn't make some of the adults cry....... :twisted: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

ps...actually his dad agreed with me....told me he should have been a girl.....

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Final word to our Carlton troll, whose initials are a perfect match for him: BS. When I want advice from you, I'll be sure to rattle the pig bucket. Happy cheating and future failure, worthless Carlscum piece of s**t!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
saint3d
Club Player

I this thread.