couple of dogs amongst the pussies...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

couple of dogs amongst the pussies...

i know the scarlett kidney punch to kossi has been mentioned on here already....but there were actually two...his right fist to kossi's right kidney was followed up by another to the left with his left fist...the maggot saw it as he paid a free......missed the blatant holding free against kossi late in the game though.....

...the other dog act was committed by mooney at the very start of the game...came off the square and tried to take gram out...nearly did too.....glancing blow only......did gram get a free.?...of course not......
Last edited by stinger on Wed 08 Jul 2009 11:28pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Beej
Saintsational Legend

Re: couple of dogs

stinger wrote:i know the scarlett kidney punch to kossi has been mentioned on here already....but there were actually two...his right fist to kossi's right kidney was followed up by another to the left with his left fist...the maggot saw it as he paid a free......missed the blatant holding free against kossi late in the game though.....

...the other dog act was committed by mooney at the very start of the game...came off the square and tried to take gram out...nearly did too.....glancing blow only......did gram get a free.?...of course not......
Mooney came steaming into the Gram at the first bounce. Hayes then went straight into Mooney as soon as it happened. They were separated immediately and it fizzled out.

Is there any player in the AFL who loves to fly the flag as much as Lenny? Doubt it.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:
stinger wrote:i know the scarlett kidney punch to kossi has been mentioned on here already....but there were actually two...his right fist to kossi's right kidney was followed up by another to the left with his left fist...the maggot saw it as he paid a free......missed the blatant holding free against kossi late in the game though.....

Mooney came steaming into the Gram at the first bounce. Hayes then went straight into Mooney as soon as it happened. They were separated immediately and it fizzled out.

Is there any player in the AFL who loves to fly the flag as much as Lenny? Doubt it.

noticed that...probably stopped the dog from repeating his cowardly act......

lenny later had a go at selwood for belting ray after ray tackled him.....

DJKCR
Club Player

...the other dog act was committed by mooney at the very start of the game...came off the square and tried to take gram out...nearly did too.....glancing blow only......did gram get a free.?...of course not......[/quote]

So what I used to love it when Sammy did it I feel that I would be hypocritical if I banged on about someone else doing. Just another big guy trying to impose himself on the game

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak
stinger
Saintsational Legend

DJKCR wrote:...the other dog act was committed by mooney at the very start of the game...came off the square and tried to take gram out...nearly did too.....glancing blow only......did gram get a free.?...of course not......
So what I used to love it when Sammy did it I feel that I would be hypocritical if I banged on about someone else doing. Just another big guy trying to impose himself on the game[/quote]

crap...i never ...repeat....never ...ever saw sammy kidney punch an opposition player..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

DJKCR
Club Player

No need to roll your eyes I didn't quote the kidney punch I was talking about coming in off the square wasn't I.... So why is my comment crap....

Although I must admit that Mooney was bitching about it when Sammy used to do it (a bit hypocritical of him)

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

DJKCR wrote:No need to roll your eyes I didn't quote the kidney punch I was talking about coming in off the square wasn't I.... So why is my comment crap....

Although I must admit that Mooney was bitching about it when Sammy used to do it (a bit hypocritical of him)
You dont come on here often. The guy loves his emoticons and sometimes doesnt read what is written.

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Woof bloody woof .......... :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

DJKCR wrote:No need to roll your eyes I didn't quote the kidney punch I was talking about coming in off the square wasn't I.... So why is my comment crap....

sorry ......don't know why i misread your post.....but anyway...times have changed since then...still a dog act imhfo.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:

Woof bloody woof .......... :roll:

arrhh,,,,,,the irish guy is back..... :roll: :roll: :roll:...along with my dumbed down stalker.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

You dont come on here often. The guy loves his emoticons and sometimes doesnt read what is written.

as opposed to you who simply doesn't comprehend what is written...... :wink: :lol:

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Gold Stinger......pure gold!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Gold Stinger......pure gold!

:wink: :wink: :wink: ...how are you mate...did you enjoy the game.....???

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I really hope we win the flag this year.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I really hope we win the flag this year.

i can agree with that.... :wink:

but try not to jack the tread.....be a good little veggie...... :roll:

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Chappers hands in the back on Baker early in the game was also to push him into the marking contest with Blake(?) where he got a corkie I think - pulled up lame anyways - Hands in the back paid - but could have come off so much worse - could have taken out two Saints with one shove!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Enjoyed it immensely old son! Unfortunately, like you I heard some racial abuse directed at Raph Clarke. Sincerely hope it wasn't one of ours. On a happier note, at least your stalker has the good sense to stalk someone interesting. Imagine stalking some boring halfwit like..............How bad would that be!?

Good to see the supercilious grin wiped off old fish lips Thompson's face too. No munching on salad rolls, or leaving the box for extended periods on Sunday! Methinks the man is genuinely worried!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:

Good to see the supercilious grin wiped off old fish lips Thompson's face too. No munching on salad rolls, or leaving the box for extended periods on Sunday! Methinks the man is genuinely worried!

:wink: :lol: :lol: ...yep....so he should be...arrogant prick needs deflating....

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Re: couple of dogs amongst the pussies...

You have never played the game have you and really have no idea.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:...the other dog act was committed by mooney at the very start of the game...came off the square and tried to take gram out...nearly did too.....glancing blow only......did gram get a free.?...of course not......
like stephen powell coming in and taking out ling in the preseason grannie in 2004?

i hope he said "got what you deserved you blond headed c***".

it was awesome when powell did it and it's perfectly acceptable when mooney does it, sorry.

Saints94
SS Life Member

bergholt wrote:
stinger wrote:...the other dog act was committed by mooney at the very start of the game...came off the square and tried to take gram out...nearly did too.....glancing blow only......did gram get a free.?...of course not......
like stephen powell coming in and taking out ling in the preseason grannie in 2004?

i hope he said "got what you deserved you blond headed c***".

it was awesome when powell did it and it's perfectly acceptable when mooney does it, sorry.
That was Guerra

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Two things I noticed Geelong defenders do.

1) When they are being led to a contest they push their oppent into the contest hoping to get them crunched. Saw Chapman do it in the first qtr, Scarlett do it to Kosi (when Gardiner collected him), and to Milne in the last Gardiner mark. Very dangerous and the AFL should look into this practice.

Second thing is the throwing out of a pack when the umpire is blindsided. Used to be called the Crow throw, and I saw it about 5 times on Sunday.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Two things I noticed Geelong defenders do.

1) When they are being led to a contest they push their oppent into the contest hoping to get them crunched. Saw Chapman do it in the first qtr, Scarlett do it to Kosi (when Gardiner collected him), and to Milne in the last Gardiner mark. Very dangerous and the AFL should look into this practice.

Second thing is the throwing out of a pack when the umpire is blindsided. Used to be called the Crow throw, and I saw it about 5 times on Sunday.
Nobody should highlight either of those practices though - it's just whingeing.

Anybody who's played footy would know that!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Two things I noticed Geelong defenders do.

Nobody should highlight either of those practices though - it's just whingeing.

Anybody who's played footy would know that!
Why do you say that MM.

I can see you are being facetious, but in what context?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
markp
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote: Second thing is the throwing out of a pack when the umpire is blindsided. Used to be called the Crow throw, and I saw it about 5 times on Sunday.
The pussy pass?