saints fans not good around me on saturdya night

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintnat wrote:
BakesFan wrote:yea... go for it, saintnat.
You can cheer as loud as you like for The Saints.
Don't worry about the boring old buggers.
yeh too many of saint fans are outdated

get woith the real times

we need to get loud not quite booing boring old folks

get with it i tell you we are going great guns and you guys shpould apprecate every second of it or grow up
Oh I see, this has to be a pisstake :D :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
BakesFan
SS Life Member

gazrat wrote:
your spelling and grammer is shocking!

its a good one that !

amazing how many times it happens ....a bit like instant karma

hope nat doesn't loose sleep over it
jb's just done it as well. :D

Into stinger mode: "It's 'GRAMMAR' ffs :roll: :roll: "

p.s.. as long as The Saints don't 'loose' this weekend I'm happy.
Last edited by BakesFan on Mon 27 Jul 2009 5:57pm, edited 2 times in total.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
saintnat
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
saintnat wrote:what would you rather me not go one here

far out

grow up

i wanted tro have a say and you just wnat to make fun of me

get a life seriously
lol - can somebody translate for me?

look whomever you are, spelling mistakes are a part of life on an internet forum, but your spelling, combined with a total lack of grammer, and zero punctuation, leads to zero comprehension.

Really, if your are so inarticulate in your written communications, no wonder the people you sat with wanted you to leave. They probably thought you were swearing :D

Look if you have learning issues, thats not your fault (and I am seriously not having a go at you), but next time, take your time and try to show the forum a tad of courtesy.

You want to have a say, but we have to read it.
get a clue and who are you

do not go telling mke what to do

i am alloud to have my say

who says i cant

i am trying to bvoice my say and you get on giving crap to everyone

seriously give me a break

i do not know u or like u

soi seriouisly leave me alone and get a life you freak

saintnat
Club Player

spert wrote:I'm sure we understand your point, and that's the fun of going to footy..you won't always please everyone, but you are supporting your team, and that's the main thing -as long as you keep it clean and don't abuse your fellow supporters.
As for spelling, you need to work on this a bit, and there are many educational DVDs around which will help you, or if you are going to school, ask your teachers about how you can get help -they will be glad to advise you. If you are a CEO of a large company, then don't worry about it!
maybe one day i can have good job but for now i still in school

Batnoe

gazrat wrote:
waving my hand maked sign.
what did it supposed to say ?

:lol: ...sorry

tell em to stick their heads up their respectives

I want to make one of them signs, what do u maked it out off

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintnat wrote: get a clue and who are you

who says i cant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - this is very good.

keep it going saintnat :D :D :D

Oh and BF, if you read my second post you would see I actually said that spelling mistakes are a part of internet forums. Couldn'yt care less about spelling mistakes.

its the total lack of grammer (oops grammar), and punctuation, and the totally inarticulate way it was written that is the problem.

Then I realise dthat it was a pisstake and I am now just laughing. :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintnat
Club Player

just carboard from stationary or newsagant store

battye
Saintsational Legend

saintnat, I'm not really sure what to suggest. Maybe try sitting in a different part of the ground next time? Not sure exactly how Telstra Dome works in this respect (I've never been there for an AFL game) but I think it's been said that level 2 is the more "conservative" area, so if you want to make noise maybe another level is better?

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
asiu

jb's just done it as well.
again

:lol: :P

saintnat
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
saintnat wrote: get a clue and who are you

who says i cant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - this is very good.

keep it going saintnat :D :D :D

Oh and BF, if you read my second post you would see I actually said that spelling mistakes are a part of internet forums. Couldn'yt care less about spelling mistakes.

its the total lack of grammer (oops grammar), and punctuation, and the totally inarticulate way it was written that is the problem.

Then I realise dthat it was a pisstake and I am now just laughing. :D :D
i am no joke i have having my say

and i thought since we are all saints fans we could get along

clearly not

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintnat wrote: maybe one day i can have good job but for now i still in school
As an English teacher???

Lance or James??

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

saints fans not good around me

After jumping up to celebrate a goal in the SF last year I was told in no uncertain manner to "sit down and behave" by a lady behind me! :oops:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintnat wrote:[i am no joke
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lance or James??

Batnoe

saintnat wrote:just carboard from stationary or newsagant store
What side of the car do u get the board from?

I have been told off many times at the footy for screaming and carrying on in people's ear, and it is part of the fun. I would prefer the oppostion to be telling to shut up though

saintnat
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
As an English teacher???
you really do use classy words around young peopole

****take that is just not on

seriously you need to take a look at you and show some respect for other fans

can someone warn for swearing

saintnat
Club Player

battye wrote:saintnat, I'm not really sure what to suggest. Maybe try sitting in a different part of the ground next time? Not sure exactly how Telstra Dome works in this respect (I've never been there for an AFL game) but I think it's been said that level 2 is the more "conservative" area, so if you want to make noise maybe another level is better?
thanks battye at least you can be nice

i have never tried level 2, usually i am always near the cheer squad but this week i was not

BakesFan
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:[Then I realise dthat it was a pisstake and I am now just laughing. :D :D
Welcome to the party.... but to be honest I have NFI what's going on. :shock: (the story of my life :oops: )

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintnat wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
As an English teacher???
you really do use classy words around young peopole

****take that is just not on

seriously you need to take a look at you and show some respect for other fans

can someone warn for swearing
What in hell are you on about??? :D :D

see sig for details of you.

Lance or James??

saintnat
Club Player

Re: saints fans not good around me

thejiggingsaint wrote:After jumping up to celebrate a goal in the SF last year I was told in no uncertain manner to "sit down and behave" by a lady behind me! :oops:
the jogging saint do you find it very quiet where you are seat or are fans aloud to cheer and yell like i tried on saturday but no i was shut down

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

saintnat wrote:...
it was about roo a hand maked sign i mad with my friensds ...i got on channel 7... but i do want to make it my avetar...can someone help
It sounds like it is quite large, so the best way to do it would be to take a digital camera photo of it, open a photobucket account, download the picture using the tiny (100 X 75) format. Then copy the URL link and paste it on your profile page, right at the very bottom, in the blank panel and click submit. If all that sounds hard, I'm sure someone at school can help. Good luck, it would be nice to see your sign.
Last edited by perfectionist on Mon 27 Jul 2009 6:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

saintnat
Club Player

Batnoe wrote:

I have been told off many times at the footy for screaming and carrying on in people's ear, and it is part of the fun. I would prefer the oppostion to be telling to shut up though
cardboard

sorry thanks for fixing it

yeh i love yelling and enjoying myself at the games just other peiople dont like it when i do

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

saints fans not good around me

Hey Bakesfan ! NFI whats goin on? Try half an hour inside the head of the guy on your avatar :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
saintnat
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
As an English teacher???
who said that

iu do not want to talk to you i said

i want to get into footy media

thats why coming on here was good till you showed up

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:

Cant stand little kids with handb makey sines at the footy. they get in the way when us old folk want to boo our team when they are 50 points in front and they are kicking backward.

Kids should be in bed at 7.30 on a Saturday night anyway.

Lance or James??

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: saints fans not good around me on saturdya night

saintnat wrote:hi

i am not at all happy with the treetmenmt i was given on sataday night at the game

i was seated with my dad and two friesnds and was given a very hard time by the fans behund us. after all we are all saints fans in thaat area.

i was told not to be so loud and to stop yelling so muchg but boy it was excitingg and i wanted to have a good time at the gamne.

they said no need to yelll or scream and i have never had trouble before. i was just cheer for the team effort and waving my hand maked sign.

i was enjoying it but told not toreturn cause im a spoilted brat who should ;learn the game before i retuurn.

clearly i am not happy i think siants fans are all good but not theese ones. dad was not impresed and i thought collinwood games wuld be evenb worse but no. i thiunk they should say sorry, did anyone else have any cocnerns at all?
should have told them to flower off.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.