Why I hate the pies (and their supporters)...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kp83
Club Player

Why I hate the pies (and their supporters)...

I could probably write a thesis on this but I will try to summarise:

* They get all the media attention in this city - for example, in the Mx yesterday there was a 2 page spread on Dayne Beams - can someone explain what this kid has done to deserve a 2 page spread?!? Not to mention the talk after 1 win (against the dogs) that they were going to win the premiership.

* Their coaches openely abuse opposition players on the field - absolutley pathetic and should go punished but won't.

* Their fans cheer when an opposition player seriously hurts himself - the lowest of low acts from a supporter in my books. These people are sub-human and do not deserve to enjoy this great game of ours.

* Finally, a personal experience from last night's game. I was sitting up on level 3, aisle 27 absolutely surrounded by Pies fans. As I go to the footy by myself I had not one Saints fan near me (the closest would have been a young family 1 row back and about 4 people down). For the first 3 quarters I was being drowned out by moron supporters booing our boys, cheering our injuries, swearing openely in front of little kids and all the other typical stuff they do. Obviously the tables turned in the last and while they were sitting on their hands and starting to turn on their own, I was cheering every bit of good play from our boys as loud as I could without once swearing, abusing the umpire or any of their players. Just before Joey's goal, the bloke next to me turned to me and yelled word for word, "Shut the f**k up!" Stunned, I turned to look him in the eye and he said the exact same thing (his mate's young son sitting right next to him). As soon as he said it again I said back to him, that I was cheering my side and that I'm allowed to do this at the footy. I told him, "You cheer your side and I'll cheer mine." Joey then kicked his goal and I jumped up and went off my head. The sweetest thing was having him stand up and leave before the final siren and he deliberatley walked the long way to get out of the row so he didn't have to walk passed me. Just goes to show how disgraceful they are - all I did was cheer my boys loudly and he has the nerve to abuse me. I don't deserve that but he damn well deserved to walk off with his tail between his legs.

Sorry for the long rant, but I have never enjoyed a sweeter H&A win than last night. Our boys played their guts out and I've never been prouder to be a Saint. Well done to the club from our President to the coaches, players and medicos and all the way down to all of you - in my eyes you are part of the most loyal and passionate fan base in the league.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY!

GO THE SAINTS!!

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

great work last night KP...... keep the faith always!!

Put simply Collingwood are FILTH. enough said.

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Their fans are front running cowards

Hmmm reminds me of Leon Davis

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

The Skunks.
ImageImage

na exa
Club Player

2 page spread on Dayne Beams - can someone explain what this kid has done to deserve a 2 page spread?!?
that'd be eddie trying anything to stop beams going to the gold coast i reckon.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
na exa
Club Player

can someone get the scores from last night in there ?

theres some evil i'd like to do :D

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
saintnick12
Club Player

I wanted to say the same thing to the girl sitting behind me in the first half last night. She must have said OMG....but Ohhhh MYyyyy Goooood....about 500 times. Seriously. She was full on abusing our boys, especially in the first half.... eg what the F you kicking it there for, you s*ck...blah, blah, blah. There would be a great mark from a Collingwood player to a saints kick and she would be blaming the kicker, not the fact that the saints player didn't contest the mark well enough etc etc. So annoying. I'm sure she has no idea what our game plan actually is....why are you kicking it there she kept saying. I was surprised she was in SC...it was like it was her first game. By the last qtr I was so excited I couldn't hear her. :wink:

I work for the government, and when someone does something stupid one of my collegues always says "Well, we are an equal opportunity employer". I turned to mum last night and said - Well, we are an equal opportunity club." Takes all sorts I guess. Hope she is not behind me again next week.
Last edited by saintnick12 on Sat 10 Apr 2010 11:08am, edited 1 time in total.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Abolasutely disgraceful. When that Collingwood player (can't remember who ti was and don't give a ****) went down in the last or whenever it was some idiot behind me yells "Yeah, that's it straight back up, we're not soft like those St Kilda players"

For some reason, I can handle one premiership in a million years, I can handle 26 spoons, I can handle most of the stuff opposition fans say but when they bring our players into it, that's when I just can't take it.

No wonder I'm such a feral at the footy.

Milton66
SS Life Member

First half: Same old St Kilda.. chokers... blah blah blah

Second half: Only one flag... only round 3.. blah blah blah.

At least one shook my hand and said "too good, well done".

The rest were filthy coward, big mouth losers.

Oh yeah, and the loudest ones took the alternative exit to save embarrassment.

Gutless wankers of the highest order.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

na exa wrote:
can someone get the scores from last night in there ?

theres some evil i'd like to do :D
At your service. :)

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Nottice that can of "Shoo Flea" on the seat next to Joffa. Can I assume this is a popular bogan grooming product?

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

What get me is this generation of ferals have obviously never attended a game at Victoria Park because they'd think twice about getting up on their moral high horse about opposition crowd and players (Maxwell was just on SEN bagging Milne about his alleged behaviour last night at quarter time.)

This is the second and third generation of Collingwood supporters who've been encouraged by their "Man of the people" president to behave as bad as they do and that it is ok.

Maybe the ferals should stop attacking us, and look to their President about the multimillion debt re the hotel deals and how come they have coach who's been there for 11 years and not yet won a flag.

But then again if it rips Collingwood apart then go for it.

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Ha ha ,, what a bunch of Ferals .

Can imagine Tiprat saying something like ,, " Didn't know they made jumpers that big" to the kid in the fluro shirt.

And whats with the Asian girl ?? looks like she was interupeted doing something and popped her head up to see who Milney was talking to.

What will be next from this club ?
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

And Don't we all LURVVVVE it when Milney scores at their end and gives it to 'em where it REALLY hurts........... right on that old scoreboard!!!!!! :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Good on you! Well done! It's never easy sitting in amongst that rabble, but when the tables turn...it's oh so sweet! ;)

It's also just another stark reminder of exactly why Collingwood is the most hated team in the AFL! Their supporters can gives themselves a big pat on the back for helping to achieve this!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!