Ticketed games

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

robsaint
Club Player

Ticketed games

Does anyone know when the next ticketed games are. I got an an SMS to check saints.com.au and nothing is mentioned, maybe I am not looking in the right place.

lendog heaven
Club Player

Re: Ticketed games

robsaint wrote:Does anyone know when the next ticketed games are. I got an an SMS to check saints.com.au and nothing is mentioned, maybe I am not looking in the right place.
pretty sure none have been announced - will possibly be carlton & essendon matches?

Tramps like us.............
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i got this email the other day
IMPORTANT SEATING INFORMATION ROUNDS 7 & 8

AVOID THE CROWDS WITH YOUR OWN RESERVED SEAT

We would like to inform all members that Rounds 7 and 8 have been announced as Premium Seat matches.

A 'Level 3 Premium Seating' classification allows St Kilda General Admission Members to reserve seating between Rows A-F on Level 3. Reserved seating will be released in accordance to demand and any areas that are not pre-reserved will be available for walk-up on the night of the match, subject to capacity.

With our first three home games of the season declared as Premium or Designated Seat matches, and now Rounds 7 and 8, we would expect more games to be announced later in the year. There has never been a better time to purchase your very own reserved seat! For just $60 you can purchase a Premium Seat on Level 3, Row A-F, and have the comfort and security of knowing that you will never miss out on a home game.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."