Let us pray......

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Let us pray........... that useless threads that pray for our own players to get suspended or injured get closed down and those praying for it bugger off and support Richmond cause that sort of behaviour has Tigers written all over it.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:Let us pray........... that useless threads that pray for our own players to get suspended or injured get closed down and those praying for it bugger off and support Richmond cause that sort of behaviour has Tigers written all over it.
Totally agree. I find it a disgrace we have a thread on Hille getting off and some fools on it hoping Zac was suspended. Not even a thread mentioning how good it is he is available next week. Better he be available than out for 2. Not sure you can get back into form in the grand stand.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:Let us pray........... that useless threads that pray for our own players to get suspended or injured get closed down and those praying for it bugger off and support Richmond cause that sort of behaviour has Tigers written all over it.
Totally agree. I find it a disgrace we have a thread on Hille getting off and some fools on it hoping Zac was suspended. Not even a thread mentioning how good it is he is available next week. Better he be available than out for 2. Not sure you can get back into form in the grand stand.
As do I, I said in the Hille thread that I found it surprising that Dawson getting off was the bit news...

Do you think he will be dropped though Plugger, what's your gut feel?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
As do I, I said in the Hille thread that I found it surprising that Dawson getting off was the bit news...

Do you think he will be dropped though Plugger, what's your gut feel?
Think he is in trouble. Depends on match ups with WCE but his confidence must be low. It may help him if Chips plays forward. Basically I have no idea but at a guess he may be gone.

SaintWodonga
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:Your 2 ins are rookies and cannot be played.

Zac would be better playing for Sandy to find form, but has decided to take a holiday instead. He'll get 3 or 4 weeks.
Why can't they play? Don't we have Roo as a long term injury?

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintWodonga wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:Your 2 ins are rookies and cannot be played.

Zac would be better playing for Sandy to find form, but has decided to take a holiday instead. He'll get 3 or 4 weeks.
Why can't they play? Don't we have Roo as a long term injury?
No he isnt but Luke Miles is. No rookie will play his first game in Perth IMO. None deserve it either which is more to the point.

doristhesaint
Club Player

Dawson the dud wouldn get a game for the tigers.

Hille and Ryder havnt had a kick between them all year but good old Zac

played them right back into form last night. :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

doristhesaint wrote:Dawson the dud wouldn get a game for the tigers.

Hille and Ryder havnt had a kick between them all year but good old Zac

played them right back into form last night. :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:
YAWN!!!! This is getting boring.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Unfortunately....yes unfortunately, Zac is about all we have.

For 2010 anyway.

Half of his sucess in 2009 came from the VERY settled back six being able to help him out constantly. He is getting caught one on one a lot more this year.

Saying that Walsh should come up is just such a knee jerk reaction..

And what if Walsh failed? And you would have to admit that the odds would be stacked against him....

You cannot have a tea. Of superstars. When on song this list is as good as anyones. Unfortunately when we are struggling for formsome of the lesser skilled players stand out like dogs balls.