Geelong Game - Reserved Seat Tickets

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

esaint66
SS Life Member

M13 Row GG.

Sunil_saint
Club Player

Social Club Members

Has any one got their email from the club yet re tickets? Havent myself as yet...........

Will have to ring them again this week

Sunil

Solar
Saintsational Legend

So I am assuming social club members can book it a week out like usual from the same website? Anyone can confirm? What kind of crowd we expecting this far out? Should I book or just go along as a normal member?

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Sunil_saint
Club Player

Solar Wrote:
So I am assuming social club members can book it a week out like usual from the same website? Anyone can confirm? What kind of crowd we expecting this far out? Should I book or just go along as a normal member?
My wife rang the club again and yes an email will be sent out shortly. Bookings follow the usual format and website. Im going to give it 'till next week anyway. They have 2 areas (sectns..) reserved apparently..

Sunil

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Sunil_saint wrote:Solar Wrote:
My wife rang the club again and yes an email will be sent out shortly. Bookings follow the usual format and website. Im going to give it 'till next week anyway. They have 2 areas (sectns..) reserved apparently..

Sunil
sweet, hey when you get the email can you post it on here because I only get my emails every second time. Cheers

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Sunil_saint
Club Player

Solar Wrote:
Sunil_saint wrote:
Solar Wrote:
Quote:

Sunil

sweet, hey when you get the email can you post it on here because I only get my emails every second time. Cheers
Solar Appologies. I may have misunderstood my wife (she is one of those "walker talkers"....starts a sentence within earshot and then dissappears into the horizon... :wink: ) The club suggests that we need to keep posted to the Tiktek website, where the arrangements and date of ticket availability will be displayed soon and then we can book as per usual. I dont know whether we can rely on this info but I will give it a go...........

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Sh ... =STKIL1310

Hope thats ok
Sunil