its going to come out sooner or later!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

be careful what you post here...the scummie press are quoting you....

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... -wco7.html

Many posts - which we choose not to repeat on theage.com.au - abused the girl involved. The mild way of paraphrasing such opinions is Frumpy's post on BigFooty.com: "... if the girl says she is 18, then it's her own fault."

Others posted that they would not want their daughters at footy clinics involving St Kilda players.

And amidst all the indignation, judgment and nastiness, the occasionally measured sentiment stood out.

"Gee there are a bunch of misogynists on this site. The bloody onus is on the adult not the child. That is why we have laws to protect children.

"Children make heaps of mistakes - adults should not take advantage of them," wrote good4footy.

On BigFooty, glam77 speculated about paternity tests not being available until after a baby is born.

"Does the Father/Son rule count if they don't know who the father is?" Sloth asked.

Jetta2Goodes used the story to push safe sex practices: "Don't be a fool! Wrap your tool!"

St Michele, on the Saintsational St Kilda fan forum, addressed accusations about the sexuality of young women:

"How dare you generalise about young women. society and the media sexualise them at such a young age why would you be suprised and then when we see the results people blame the young women."

Many posters were convinced that their information was better than anything being released through 'official' sources.

"They make it sound like group sex in the schoolyard, when the actual incident was two seperate relationships some time after the footy clinic. Apparently she is now "friends" with a player from another club", so wrote SaintsSeptember.

Quixote had a barrow to push: "This whole thing reeks of nanny state parking inspector journalism at it's most pungent."

Amongst the discussion of predatory girls and the age of consent, a few Saints fans remained focused on the impact of such a scandal on the team's fortunes.

"why does this stuff happen to us?" despaired SaintWodonga.

"yep....just what we friggin need...." wrote Teflon.

"At least the R word hasn't been mentioned!" said Dr Spaceman.

"Regarding the two players allegedly involved .... One we can arguably do without ...the other we can arguably not do without ..." AnythingsPossibleSaints analysed."
Last edited by stinger on Wed 26 May 2010 5:32pm, edited 2 times in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SainterK wrote:I just hope everyone involved has good people around them to give them the kind of support that will be needed, and I mean everyone involved.
Exactly. We know the 2 guys will get plenty of support but who knows about the girl. She doesnt even live with her family apparently.
That's the most troubling aspect of it all....if what is being reported is true, it sounds like she turned to the school principal because perhaps that was the only option she felt she had :?
Maybe she should have pursued other options earlier
Maybe they should have put a condom on. Afterall they are older and get plenty of education throught the AFL but I suppose she doesnt play for us so it is all her fault.
Maybe they did and someone else did not? :idea:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Maybe its Joe the Camerman's kid.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SainterK wrote:I just hope everyone involved has good people around them to give them the kind of support that will be needed, and I mean everyone involved.
Exactly. We know the 2 guys will get plenty of support but who knows about the girl. She doesnt even live with her family apparently.
That's the most troubling aspect of it all....if what is being reported is true, it sounds like she turned to the school principal because perhaps that was the only option she felt she had :?
Maybe they should have put a condom on. Afterall they are older and get plenty of education throught the AFL but I suppose she doesnt play for us so it is all her fault.
Maybe and maybe not. All I am getting at is that it is more than one persons fault.

bozza1980
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Maybe and maybe not. All I am getting at is that it is more than one persons fault.
True.

No doubt at the end of the day more than one person has made a mistake here.

Unfortunately these people aren't the first to make this mistake and more unfortunately will not be the last.

At the end of the day a football player and a consenting partner conceiving a child isn't exactly news and is the reason why it wasn't reported that way and by extension hasn't been discussed in any kind of reasonable or rational manner.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
claystreet
Club Player

I love those taking the moral high ground, what a joke..

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

sooner or later...

well those involved would all be better off if it had come out sooner....

degruch
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Maybe its Joe the Camerman's kid.
If only he'd learnt to throw.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:sooner or later...

hopped off at redfern so to speak..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:sooner or later...

hopped off at redfern so to speak..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yep. one stop prior to central station. but try to walk around the block on your way home.

robsaint
Club Player

if you know pm me please

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

me2 have been at work all day

Winmarvellous
Club Player

And me. Can't be bothered trawling for clues

stmac35
Club Player

Seven news actually showed footage of the two guys walking into the club this morning, the voice over talking about their joint arrival. Admittedly their faces were 'blurred' - but how hard was it to see who they were, really?

THE GREAT MAN - ROBERT HARVEY
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stmac35 wrote:Seven news actually showed footage of the two guys walking into the club this morning, the voice over talking about their joint arrival. Admittedly their faces were 'blurred' - but how hard was it to see who they were, really?
Actually it was impossible. My daughter knows one of them pretty well and she had no idea.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

clue, facebook thread.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

it's definately all of Mick Malthouse's fault.

If he wasn't such a frickin liar this never would have happened.

Never trust anyone who has one of those closely cropped moustaches!

I can't believe that nobody has bothered to implicate him yet.

Another opportunity awaits!
stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

jimbob can ya please pm me as well or anybody else if they like

Huzzad
Club Player

PM if you may. Someone, anyone.

Edit:

Never mind. It's all here, at hardware house:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate-It ... 5180750587

Got one of them right.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
santazzi
Club Player

Re: its going to come out sooner or later!

jimbob wrote:both players quite young if anyone wants to know pm me
For a long time I have been struggling to understand the often cruedley uttered saying..."SEX SELLS" .......after noting the number of pages devoted to the AL story and now this one..........I am at peace.......it does sell......!!!

Incidentally I do not care who the two guys are and I do not want to know either..........in the future they should be carefulof their liaisons............

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

I might PM myself since I know who they are....

Not Molly and Warney.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Huzzad wrote:
Never mind. It's all here, at hardware house:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate-It ... 5180750587
That mock movie picture is GOLD. Gold I say. :lol:

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

bozza1980 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
True.

No doubt at the end of the day more than one person has made a mistake here.

Unfortunately these people aren't the first to make this mistake and more unfortunately will not be the last.

At the end of the day a football player and a consenting partner conceiving a child isn't exactly news and is the reason why it wasn't reported that way and by extension hasn't been discussed in any kind of reasonable or rational manner.
I agree but to take it a bit further what 'mistake' has been made?

It was a consensual romp. That someone didn't where a raincoat is entirely their business. Who is anyone to judge who did what and why happened? It is no one's business but the people involved. All this moral grandstanding is starting to get completely out of hand. For christ's sake, people root. They always have. They always will. and it will always be their business unless they agreeably make it otherwise.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
SaintSimmo
Club Player

stairwaytoheaven wrote:jimbob can ya please pm me as well or anybody else if they like
second that!

Sainter for life.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Consecutive numbers, does that help?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell