one of 250!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Club Player

one of 250!

saints interstate SA members- 250 tickets available to Monday nights game! not sure how many have been taken up but who could pass up the chance of seeing a win in Adelaide. Go Sainters!

the invisible and the non existent look very much alike
Freebird
Club Player

Re: one of 250!

I'm with Curly, against the odds to beat Adelaide in Adelaide

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

They haven't worked out how to deal with travel yet.
Sadly, it's a tough ask

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Saintmatt
SS Life Member

WellardSaint wrote: Thu 16 Jul 2020 9:24pm They haven't worked out how to deal with travel yet.
Sadly, it's a tough ask
I don't think travel or hubs are so much the issue as the poor midfield and the absolutely abominable on-field leadership in dealing with the change in momentum when the tide inevitably changes and the heat comes. They didn't have to travel too far when it happened against North in R1.

Until that's fixed ....

Go you red, black & white warriors
Sanctorum
Club Player

Saintmatt wrote: Fri 17 Jul 2020 2:10pm
WellardSaint wrote: Thu 16 Jul 2020 9:24pm They haven't worked out how to deal with travel yet.
Sadly, it's a tough ask
I don't think travel or hubs are so much the issue as the poor midfield and the absolutely abominable on-field leadership in dealing with the change in momentum when the tide inevitably changes and the heat comes. They didn't have to travel too far when it happened against North in R1.

Until that's fixed ....
I hope that you're wrong Saintmatt but despite the Saints being backed by the bookies to win they will have to make history by winning their first game on Adelaide Oval, having lost the 10 they have played there since it was redeveloped.

They will never get a better chance as Rory Sloan is out, Tex Walker has been injured and out of form - the Crows have yet to win a game in 2020, and have a rookie coach who doesn't come across as having any fire in his belly!

If the Saints can't get the points against ostensibly the weakest team in the comp their season might be cooked as there are no easy games coming up....

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen."

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910) American writer and humorist
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Sanctorum wrote: Fri 17 Jul 2020 6:41pm
Saintmatt wrote: Fri 17 Jul 2020 2:10pm
Sadly, it's a tough ask

Until that's fixed ....
I hope that you're wrong Saintmatt but despite the Saints being backed by the bookies to win they will have to make history by winning their first game on Adelaide Oval, having lost the 10 they have played there since it was redeveloped.

They will never get a better chance as Rory Sloan is out, Tex Walker has been injured and out of form - the Crows have yet to win a game in 2020, and have a rookie coach who doesn't come across as having any fire in his belly!

If the Saints can't get the points against ostensibly the weakest team in the comp their season might be cooked as there are no easy games coming up....
Well said, let's hope the Freo game doesn't come back to haunt us and we make this our "line in the sand" moment for our lads.

Good luck to the 250, I'm so envious. I love travelling to the SA games, not the results but the fun. Enjoy!!!