Predictions against Tigers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

Predictions against Tigers

We win.
Max kicks 7
I change my name to “King is King”

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Re: Predictions against Tigers

I have no idea how we are favourites with bookies. I fear we’ll get slaughtered. Again.

We’re mainly just a group of battlers with the odd bit of talent that doesn’t have much of a gameplan.

Go you red, black & white warriors
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

It starts in the middle, we need to shut Bolton out. We also need to cut their run from half back which means to put a clamp on Short.

I think we are even money. Collingwood's performance last night showed they are better than we gave credit for.

I will not be surprised if we won and won well, thanks to Ryder.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Saintmatt wrote: Sun 03 Apr 2022 11:14am I have no idea how we are favourites with bookies. I fear we’ll get slaughtered. Again.

We’re mainly just a group of battlers with the odd bit of talent that doesn’t have much of a gameplan.
Our game plan is ok: not massively different to Richmond’s (or anyone else’s nowadays). Execution is variable, because some of our players aren’t that great, and others are inexperienced.

Richmond have their issues. We are definitely in with a chance, although I wouldnt have had us as favourites.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Tiger tactics?

Our Plan A

Our Plan B

After seeing a passage of play last week that saw Brad Hill weave his magic through the middle and pass lace out to Kingy, I expect the Tigers are gonna really try to crush the hill...

I hope Ratts and the boys have some contigencies…

The game last night was pretty amazing. Could anyone see Geelong coming back like that? Selwood , the scrapper was at his worst, and getting found out, yet gets to walk away with a win. As much as I hate the Pies, I actually didn’t want Geelong to win.

We’ll see how Battle and Hayes go. One great game and one dud so far. Come on Saints. I expect Richmond will come out blazing. Survive the first quarter, then let’s set up a win!

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!