Quick Question?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Quick Question?

I was always under the impression that a king hit was a punch to the back of the head from behind.

if so, how did farmer break his nose from the incident?

if there was a strike, it would indicate at least baker did it face to face

:lol: :lol:

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
rexy
SS Life Member

exactly right, and anyone who saw anything has stated that they were involved in some niggle so he cant pretend he was caught unaware. Bakes would be one of the only guys in the league that you shape up to and think "this guy may actually hit me".

Maybe this year?
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

no dan a big hit is when someone describes an incident they didn't see and wants their name in the paper.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

this is the argument i just had with the bloke sitting next to me from vosses comments they were both niggleing each other and "some one ended it " well that to me is some one got a good hit in not a sucker punch when he wasnt looking or anything and then through in the reports of the block rather then the hit is insane . the dockers complaind about the use of the word eye gouge for farmer when he clearly tryed to rake the blokes eyes with his fingers but they are very quck to lable bakes for a king hit ?!?!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I always understood a 'kinghit' was a blow delivered from behind the unsuspecting victim. It doesn't necessarily have to hit the back of the head - it could be a roundarm from behind that hits the jaw.