DARREN GLASS IS SERIOUS DOUBT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sam23
SS Life Member

DARREN GLASS IS SERIOUS DOUBT

"As if Eagles injury problems couldnt get any worse this season, it appears Darren Glass is suffering from bleeding in the groin similar to what Judd has but less severe. Till the end of the season he is a week to week proposition. Hes more likely to miss tonight then Judd according to 6PR"

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362537

Posted by a WCE supporter as well.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

it raises the question of whom you would rather misses out of judd and glass

for mine glass even if judd is fully fit as without glass the backline of the eagles seems a bit bare

hunter has proven as a swingman but not a fullback (i.e on kosi earlier in the year)

so who else would take g?? considering hunter always gets the better of roo...and kosi???

wow on paper we are fricking good

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Sam23
SS Life Member

Rather Glass out...

Judd is about 70% and is like a scarecrow.

Sure he'll get his 20-25 touches but he won't be dominate..

stinger
Saintsational Legend

let both of them play...then kossi and fraser can play "make a wish" with their legs.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
S.A Saint
Club Player

It will be interesting to see who the eagles put in if Glass, cousins, Judd

dont pull up. Not sure if any of there emg are key position players

saintluke
Club Player

I thought Judd is 100% out? Has this changed now?

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

it would be interesting if all 3 are out, but im pretty sure cousins will play.

glass out would be good to stretch their backline... see if anyone can stand up... althou a 50% glass anyone could be and could end up with one less man on the bench!!

Go saints in '09!
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

one out of cousins and judd would play espeically with kerr an obvious definate out

they could camp judd in the goalsquare and you could still pencil him down for a few majors

cousins is just a freak and is a star - i dont buy into this whole hamstring issue - i think its him struggling to come to grips with playing against and with palyers that have already had at least half a season os match conditioning in comparison

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:one out of cousins and judd would play espeically with kerr an obvious definate out

they could camp judd in the goalsquare and you could still pencil him down for a few majors

cousins is just a freak and is a star - i dont buy into this whole hamstring issue - i think its him struggling to come to grips with playing against and with palyers that have already had at least half a season os match conditioning in comparison
What? You don't believe what teh Wet Coke Eagles are telling us? I can't imagine why? :)

Mr X from the West
Club Player

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:one out of cousins and judd would play espeically with kerr an obvious definate out

He's had hamstring tightness and soreness ever since his comeback - admitted by Worsfold. If he pulls up sore (ie pain in hamstrings) they won't play him.

"Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow"
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Mr X from the West wrote:

He's had hamstring tightness and soreness ever since his comeback - admitted by Worsfold. If he pulls up sore (ie pain in hamstrings) they won't play him.
Honest John? Who always tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Mr X from the West
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
Mr X from the West wrote:

Honest John? Who always tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
I believe him on this one - Cousins didn't play last week, remember?

"Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow"
Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Its obvious Cousins is stuggling if you watch any afl you can see the games he constantly gets his hammy's worked on, even in the 1st quarter

Carpe Diem
saintm
Club Player

According to ABC Radio, Mitch Morton is the only player out of the WCE line-up. Can't tell you who has come in, sorry.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Shows what a lot of crap the rumours are: Judd in, Cousins in, Glass in.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

And Glass is a gun.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

I'd hate to see what he'd do if he were fit cause he tore Gehrig a new one tonight

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.