GT Addressing Richmond

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

GT Addressing Richmond

Richmond finished the year quite well.

GT addressed the playing group and opened fire at the senior players before they played Geelong.

It seemed to coincide directly with their very competitive last month of footy.

Seems GT still has it.

Perhaps we could get him in next year as a consultant to address our players?

Thoughts?

kaos theory
Club Player

troll :roll:

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

kaos theory wrote:troll :roll:
Sorry, my mistake.

I thought I was on the Grant Thomas Forum.

It looks just like this one.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I am sure that Richmond have an opening for someone that is an expert in contracts, leave conditions etc.....

As long as GT does not also bring with him the same legal firm that he consulted IMMEDIATELY on being terminated about what he should do....

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

GT has a double chin.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

...and votes Liberal.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
asiu

sold insurance

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

GT clears his throat too much.

Saints94
SS Life Member

who cares they havnt won much games especially against us :D

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

homework wrote:who cares they havnt won much games especially against us :D
Brilliantly put.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
homework wrote:who cares they havnt won much games especially against us :D
Brilliantly put.
You are entitled to your opinion but I dont agree.

Oh and GT is too fat and has rubbery lips.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Re: GT Addressing Richmond

rodgerfox wrote:Richmond finished the year quite well.

GT addressed the playing group and opened fire at the senior players before they played Geelong.

Seems GT still has it.

Thoughts?
You are talking about the same GT or should that be JC according to you dodgy, you know the guy who YESTERDAY filed a legal action to claim $270,000 which includes $167,000 for holiday pay, even though he'd already previously signed a statury declaration that he had been paid all holiday pay owing to him :roll:

The big question is why did we let this buffoon control the football department for five years and send the club backwards

This slimeball should be happy with the 2.5+ MILLION DOLLARS he's already been paid, not to mention the three all expenses paid holidays disguised as training camps

but no the club he says he loves and bleeds for is really just his biggest cash cow

The only bleeding of red, white and black that this scum parasite does comes off the clubs bottomline

and know nothing, numb nut, nuffie flogs such as yourself still sit back and think this is all acceptable, we should bring him back into the fold and whatever Grant wants we should give it to him

apparently his legal action, sueing the club for $270,000 which could end up costing the club a heap of money for what amounts to an absolute try on is somehow according to you, doing us all a favour

Thomas through his incompetence, poor list development and buffoonery with his boy wonder bundy have sent our list into decline

You cannot trade away or use EIGHT draft selections including three first and three second round picks and think it's not going to come back and bite you

they pissed it all up against the wall and you still even after all of this including his latest legal action as of yesterday against the St.Kilda football club are nothing more than one of this pissant's biggest arselickers

shame on you

this money that Thomas seeks to line his own pockets with is OUR football clubs money

this parasite should piss off once and for all

signed a stat dec stating he's already been paid all money owing to him and now this pissant is sueing the club claiming he hasn't been paid

yeah righto and we left this fool in control of our football department

that's why our list is in decline, todger flogger

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GT > B4E

Lance or James??

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:Richmond finished the year quite well.

Seems GT still has it.

Thoughts?
You are talking about the same GT or should that be JC according to you dodgy, you know the guy who YESTERDAY filed a legal action to claim $270,000 which includes $167,000 for holiday pay, even though he'd already previously signed a statury declaration that he had been paid all holiday pay owing to him :roll:

The big question is why did we let this buffoon control the football department for five years and send the club backwards

This slimeball should be happy with the 2.5+ MILLION DOLLARS he's already been paid, not to mention the three all expenses paid holidays disguised as training camps

but no the club he says he loves and bleeds for is really just his biggest cash cow

The only bleeding of red, white and black that this scum parasite does comes off the clubs bottomline

and know nothing, numb nut, nuffie flogs such as yourself still sit back and think this is all acceptable, we should bring him back into the fold and whatever Grant wants we should give it to him

apparently his legal action, sueing the club for $270,000 which could end up costing the club a heap of money for what amounts to an absolute try on is somehow according to you, doing us all a favour

Thomas through his incompetence, poor list development and buffoonery with his boy wonder bundy have sent our list into decline

You cannot trade away or use EIGHT draft selections including three first and three second round picks and think it's not going to come back and bite you

they pissed it all up against the wall and you still even after all of this including his latest legal action as of yesterday against the St.Kilda football club are nothing more than one of this pissant's biggest arselickers

shame on you

this money that Thomas seeks to line his own pockets with is OUR football clubs money

this parasite should piss off once and for all

signed a stat dec stating he's already been paid all money owing to him and now this pissant is sueing the club claiming he hasn't been paid

yeah righto and we left this fool in control of our football department

that's why our list is in decline, todger flogger
Yep, all good points.

I also think he drafted poorly and neglected our rucks though too.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

got back from lunch, had chinese.

first time in ages.

Bloody beautiful.

MMM

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I have it on good authority that GT was fantastic when he once met a Saints fan.

Lucky that.....

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:I have it on good authority that GT was fantastic when he once met a Saints fan.

Lucky that.....
Sorry, I refuse to believe that.

He's history's greatest monster.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

what he did in tokyo was unthinkable

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Its a lovely day outside

Why not go outside and enjoy it, rtaher than wiling away your day starting more threads on GT just to stir up trouble..cos thats all your doing..the relevance is so tenuous its frightening

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

So typical that the drinker's of the poisoned cordial who leave their sneekers by the bed still after this parasitical, slimeball pissant takes legal action against the football club still come on and defend this oversized pig, money grubbing, megalomaniac maestro and svengali, snake oil salesman as if he's still somehow doing the football clunb a big favour

GT spoke to me, my self esteem is so low, GT spoke to me, I will defend the messiah's name for ever and a day, GT spoke to me, oh praise GT, all hail GT, he spoke to me

you're nothing but an arselicker dodgy and a pissant's arselicker at that

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Its a lovely day outside

Why not go outside and enjoy it, rtaher than wiling away your day starting more threads on GT just to stir up trouble..cos thats all your doing..the relevance is so tenuous its frightening
I am outside.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:So typical that the drinker's of the poisoned cordial who leave their sneekers by the bed still after this parasitical, slimeball pissant takes legal action against the football club still come on and defend this oversized pig, money grubbing, megalomaniac maestro and svengali, snake oil salesman as if he's still somehow doing the football clunb a big favour

GT spoke to me, my self esteem is so low, GT spoke to me, I will defend the messiah's name for ever and a day, GT spoke to me, oh praise GT, all hail GT, he spoke to me

you're nothing but an arselicker dodgy and a pissant's arselicker at that
What's a pissant?

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote: The big question is why did we let this person control the football department for five years and send the club backwards
Delicious Irony.

Exactly why Rod Butterrs and most of his board should be shown the door.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Quite a good living in selling snake oil by the way.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
What's a pissant?

here's a pic of one, just for you dodgy