What's going on?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

What's going on?

Obviosuly, the club should have mailed me a membership renewal form by now right? Well, i haven't received it so what's going on? Why haven't I been notified? What can i do to get it? i'm really pissed off with this disorganisation, I want to renew but I will not be a member if they don't give me a renewal option.... what can I do, who can I call... if there are numbers involved, PM them, but someone let me know what I can do,

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Whats the rush,the season is still almost 5 months away,good things come to those who wait,patiently.....

:lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

y is everyone in such a rush?

you cant use your membership for NAB so there is no point in having it before then!

i dont usually renew mine until mid Feb, or else knowing my luck if i get it nice and early i will lose it or i will probably die before i can use it! :?

im sure you will all be much happier with that $150 from now until Feb rather than go blow it now!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

actually I'd rather blow it now because it won't be any more useful in february and i want all the bonus stuff you get for reneweing before xmas... that's the rush... but the point of my post is : everyone else has received it already right? So why not me?

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:y is everyone in such a rush?

you cant use your membership for NAB so there is no point in having it before then!

i dont usually renew mine until mid Feb, or else knowing my luck if i get it nice and early i will lose it or i will probably die before i can use it! :?

im sure you will all be much happier with that $150 from now until Feb rather than go blow it now!
Well if you're planning on dying between now and the season can you PLEASE buy your membership so that the club will still get your money, honestly how much is 150$ going to get you when you're 6 feet under?

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:actually I'd rather blow it now because it won't be any more useful in february and i want all the bonus stuff you get for reneweing before xmas... that's the rush... but the point of my post is : everyone else has received it already right? So why not me?
no1 has got it

im not sure what you have been told, but no one has got their renewing form yet, and i doubt anyone will intil late november/december

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

since i'm not a little child anymore and dont get lots of presents, a saints membership is my only request off santa these days.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

The Membership drive will commence early this week, possibly as early as today. Source: Club official

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Most clubs are sending out their membership info this week or next week. So we're just following the pattern.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Barney2
Club Player

settle down tiger. too early. Enjoy the cricket

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Mid to late November is the perfect time to send membership packs out. They make a PERFECT christmas present !!

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Thanks to the OP for putting that Marvin Gaye song in my head.

"Brother, brother, brother...there's far toooo many of youuu dyyyying..."

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Dying? OLB, I never said anything about dying...

To everyone else, I'm so sorry - I just assumed you all had your membership renewal forms and stuff because of one of the posts a while back.. i'm sorry for wasting time with this topic, Oh when the saints, feel free to close the topic now.

Boy do I feel stupid. :roll: So much for flying under the radar. :oops: :lol:

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

OneEyed, I wouldn't be feeling too stupid, I have received my membership renewal & sent it back already, so some of them have obviously been sent. The thread from a few weeks back was for the early bird special. My renewal is early because I pay by the month.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote: Boy do I feel stupid. :roll: So much for flying under the radar. :oops: :lol:
:lol:

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
RoseInOz
Club Player

I pay by the month and I have not received anything yet.
I just emailed Kylie and Ben Hall, and will let you know the answer.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

I'm sure we are waiting for the Official sponsors being announce before they send out the packages with their names on them.

Would be a bit silly to send it all out before making an announcement on who it is that is sponsoring us.

They walk amongst us...