Moorabbin Wing booking for ALL TICKET game v Geelong!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Moorabbin Wing booking for ALL TICKET game v Geelong!!

I've been advised by Telstra Dome that our Round 4 game vs. Geelong, Saturday 12th April at 2.10pm, has now been upgraded to a designated seat game. This means that there is NO "walk-up" seating and everyone must have an allocated seat

If you are a Yearly reserved seat holder you may ignore this post, however for everyone else, if you wish to sit on the Moorabbin Wing, read on!!

The tickets will go on sale to the public this Friday 28th , but I am going to ask Telstra Dome tomorrow to put aside 3-4 rows of seats behind the Yearly reserved seats on the Wing i.e. Rows, G, H, I and possibly J, for our use.

These are NOT "Premium" seats, so if you are a Club member the only cost to reserve one will be the Ticketmaster fee which is..

Adults/Concession $3.40
Junior $1.20

To book, I need your Name, 12 DIGIT MEMBERSHIP BARCODE NUMBER located under the barcode on your membership card (NOT the Membership number under your name!!!) and Membership category (Adult/Conc/Jnr)

Id much prefer payment via bank transfer. My bank details are the same as last year, please let me know if you need them again

Unfortunately we have to move fairly quickly on this and I will need your requirements NO LATER than this Sunday 30th March, and preferably before that.

There are still a few "Premium" seats among the Yearly reserved seat holders left. If you would still like to sit there (prices $17.05Adult/Conc and $6.70 Jnr) . Strictly first in best dressed

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

*bump*

Ive also altered the Ticketmaster fees a little...had the 2007 prices by mistake :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Price of popularity
Due to the expected maximum attendances at the following St Kilda home games at Telstra Dome:

Round 4 v Geelong - Saturday 12th April

Round 5 v Essendon - Friday 18th April

Round 8 v Collingwood - Friday 16th May
members e-mail Thursday 27th march
The Club is pleased to advise all members that Ticketmaster and Telstra Dome have waived all ticketing fees for online and phone transactions for members to access these designated non-premium seat tickets on level 3 prior to match day. This is subject to members securing tickets via the Ticketmaster Call Centre or the Ticketmaster website (www.ticketmaster.com.au). Tickets accessed via the Ticketmaster Outlet system will still require ticketing fees to be paid which is $3.40 per ticket

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Thanks..I'm not sure at this stage if the ticketing fee will be waived for hte MW booking...will find out tomorrow

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

Er... I think Kipper is organising my ticket...? :?

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

luke.l_26 wrote:Er... I think Kipper is organising my ticket...? :?
'tis sorted young fella :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Thanks..I'm not sure at this stage if the ticketing fee will be waived for hte MW booking...will find out tomorrow
the MW booking will atttract the TM booking fee as we are not using phone or net transaction

Small price to play imho for us all to be able to sit together :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
GrumpyOne

saint66au wrote:
saint66au wrote:Thanks..I'm not sure at this stage if the ticketing fee will be waived for hte MW booking...will find out tomorrow
the MW booking will atttract the TM booking fee as we are not using phone or net transaction

Small price to play imho for us all to be able to sit together :-)
You haven't sat near me yet. :lol:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

how does this work for non-members getting a seat ? im comming over for the bombers game the following week with my father in law and the missus both me and the missus have memberships but the father in law doesnt and we would love to be sitting with some fellow sainters for the game can we purchase an extra ticket so all three of us can join the MW for the game ??

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:how does this work for non-members getting a seat ? im comming over for the bombers game the following week with my father in law and the missus both me and the missus have memberships but the father in law doesnt and we would love to be sitting with some fellow sainters for the game can we purchase an extra ticket so all three of us can join the MW for the game ??
Sure can trav..I'll PM you with details

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:how does this work for non-members getting a seat ? im comming over for the bombers game the following week with my father in law and the missus both me and the missus have memberships but the father in law doesnt and we would love to be sitting with some fellow sainters for the game can we purchase an extra ticket so all three of us can join the MW for the game ??
Sure can trav..I'll PM you with details
cheers

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
robsaint
Club Player

So is it confirmed that the Essendon game is a ticketed game( no walk up). Do they go on sale today.

Looks like the Geelong game is not a sell out yet.

luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

hey sait66au, is kipper giving you money for me, or do i pay you myself...
:|

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

After attempting to buy the tickets online with my membership barcode, ticketmaster wants to charge me full price for the tickets. Hopefully this can be resolved at an outlet.