Im shitty we play Melbourne this week.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Im shitty we play Melbourne this week.

Just our luck.

What a crap nothing game. A win will mean absolutely nothing, a loss will spell certain disaster. Just cant win either way. See you there.

supersaints
Club Player

Re: Im shitty we play Melbourne this week.

iwantmeseats wrote:Just our luck.

What a crap nothing game. A win will mean absolutely nothing, a loss will spell certain disaster. Just cant win either way. See you there.
Robert Walls will have a good day, seeing the worst two coaches in the league (both that he highly recommended) faceoff....
The way we played versus their best game for the year has me decidedly worried..
.... please , please prove me wrong RL.

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

DOnt worry mate, we will beat em by 4 or 5 goals, nothing surer, and it will irritate me no end cause this whole shebang of a organisation needs the HEAT bought down on it.

It wont mean anything, and it will be another win for the year that feels like a loss as you leave the ground :roll:

Behind Play
Club Player

supersaints wrote:

Robert Walls will have a good day, seeing the worst two coaches in the league (both that he highly recommended) faceoff....
The way we played versus their best game for the year has me decidedly worried..
.... please , please prove me wrong RL.
What did Walls have to say about Robbo last night, on, On The Couch?

robbie muir
Club Player

Lets not forget that Robert Walls was part of a sub committee of 5 or 6 that recommended Ross Lyon as our coach.

The club then ratified that decision. So Robert Walls wasn't acting on his own.

Buckets
SS Life Member

So very very true! Win and we can paper over the cracks for a week and a loss will ultimately spell doom for the remainder of the year!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
starsign
Club Player

I'm tipping Melbourne to be dishing out the physicality right from the first bounce given RLs claims this week and remembering the first quarter of the match at the G when Roo returned from shoulder injury!

Hope we don't get sucked in by them and don't get any reports though we will definitely need to give anything back to them in spades

In fact I'd even love to see us turn the tables and show the flag from the opening bounce ourselves.... (one can only hope) it will be the 2nd element of interest following team selection!