I'm sorry

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

I'm sorry

but this place is an absolute shithole. Can't stand the opinionated bulls*** anymore. You're all (most of you) farking wannabe's who think they know more than the coach and the players. If you know so bloody much, ring the club and offer your suggestions instead of ranting to a bunch of faceless supporters.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Come on, thats what this place is for! Dont be such a sook.

Opinion is great, and there is some very imformed well stated opinions on here, as well as absolute crap....welcome to the world of internet forums :roll:

Its all good. Just understand that we are lucky to have a place to converge and discuss outside of the mess that is Big Footy.

Cheer up :D

The Peanut
Club Player

You don't have to be sorry

This is a place where people express their opinions ... as in the pub, some you think are completely over the top - others offer food for thought.

Most posters take a break or get a bit upset every now and then ... others just read and don't say anything, that's ok too - but if no-one expressed an opinion there would be no reason to come here. :wink:

ratismeat
Club Player

What exactly are we meant to do on a forum mate? No one here could be accused of not loving the club, everyone just gets excited/depressed and vents. That's the idea of a forum isn't it?

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

by rhe way. Can I have your username then ?! :D nice one!

ratismeat
Club Player

iwantmeseats wrote:by rhe way. Can I have your username then ?! :D nice one!
I think i need it more... :D :D

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

I understand what you mean. I can't believe some of the things that are being said on this forum. This is why i took me 2 years before I became a saintsational member. The thing I don't get personally is, that I love the St Kilda Football Club so much, that I get as upset and hurt as much as the next person. However I could never bring myself to "bag" my own players, afterall they make up the team we all love. However this is not a go at the people who can, just a different mindset i guess.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Blind support through rose coloured glasses is equally pointless as well if you ask me though.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Re: I'm sorry

magnifisaint wrote:but this place is an absolute shithole. Can't stand the opinionated bulls*** anymore. You're all (most of you) farking wannabe's who think they know more than the coach and the players. If you know so bloody much, ring the club and offer your suggestions instead of ranting to a bunch of faceless supporters.
I'd submit a large report on the club from a supporters point of view if I thought it would help.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Blind support through rose coloured glasses is equally pointless as well if you ask me though.
No, just a different mindset, if I sat on here bagged a player constantly, then sang his praises when he kicked a winning goal, I would feel like a hypocrite ie. Schwartz (not at all saying this is what you did, iwantmeseats, but a lot of people on this board did and they know who they are)
So i will get upset with some players but i will never bag them in public.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:but this place is an absolute shithole. Can't stand the opinionated bulls*** anymore. You're all (most of you) farking wannabe's who think they know more than the coach and the players. If you know so bloody much, ring the club and offer your suggestions instead of ranting to a bunch of faceless supporters.
don't like it don't read it. It's a place where people who love and care about St.Kilda can air a point of view. It takes all sorts mate and if you think you're opinion is so much more valuable than anyone else's on here then you're comments should be directed at the one looking in your mirror. Alternatively, start your own forum and you can express your opinion to your heart's content whilst avoiding the great unwashed who frequent such low-brow sites such as this. Alternatively, p*ss off.

Bowey Boy
Club Player

I always think it is like Trash and Treasure. Take an interest in the stuff you like and don't worry about the stuff ya don't.

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

I always think it is like Trash and Treasure. Take an interest in the stuff you like and don't worry about the stuff ya don't.
Nice I like it!!

Bowey Boy
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:
Nice I like it!!
Cheers, I choose to take an interest in that nice response !!

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black
The Peanut
Club Player

I agree with you 100% - everybody else's posts are absolute cr.p.

Huzzad
Club Player

You are spot on mate. I must have a thick hide cause this is the worst forum I am on but I seem to keep coming back. But it seems people on here are very willing to give you their biased bulls*** and if you disagree then another sort of hell breaks loose. This forum has its up and downs. The only reason I keep coming back is it is the only saints forum that is really active. Otherwise I'd leave some of these teenages and bogans to themselves.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

I thought u guys were going to bag the s*** out of me, so thanks for accepting my views. Unfortunately it's just about the Saints crap form that s***s me, it's just that I've got to stop living in the past and get on with what's happening now. I really hope that "we" can appreciate the fortune that may come to us in the future. Like everyone else I want the Saints to be successful. Cheers to all!