Collingwood game perth telecast???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

janator
Club Player

Collingwood game perth telecast???

Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere in perth we will be able to watch this.

fox sports and ten are showing freo v syd

i have seen less than 5 live saints games this year because of this pathetic system they have now.

this didn't used to happen when there was fox footy channel because it was different in every state.

i used to sometimes go and watch games that were from satellite at the hyde park hotel or mustang bar. does anyone know if there is an option to see this game live

its crucial!!

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

is it on tv in victoria at all?

Batnoe

can someone post the tv guide for this week with all stations?

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Code: Select all

http://www.afl.com.au/AFL2008/Fixture/Viewingguide/tabid/9451/Default.aspx
channel TEN:
7.30 Half hour delayed telecast

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Perth is in a black hole this week no coverage whatso ever maybe a replay on fox the day after .. good luck trying to get radio coverage as you gused it all major stations covering the all importand Freo Vs Swans game :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

i'll give 'our mate' a call tomorrow

stuff 10 & fox in perth..we may be able to still get it live as we have previously

will update tomorrow

ps...sitting next to our 'mate' on the bus to the eagles game asked him if he had anything in the pipeline..the good news yes, although a couple of yrs away at best

he loves us so much i reckon he will add a SAINTS ONLY room into the plans

local councils :evil: hating us as much as they do will no doubt pass the rest of the plans & knock back the SAINTS ONLY room

there's a topsy turvy on every council in every state

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

good work Roger keep us posted

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
BakesFan
SS Life Member

HOO-RAH!!! It's LIVE in QLD on Saturday night. Channel 10, 7.00pm. :D

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
BORIS

:?: Stuck in Perth(on holiday from the great state of VIC) and shocked that thare is no coverage for next weeks game against the pies- it was bad enough last weekend when I was in Broome & had to wait until 11.30pm to watch the game!
1st post in desperation-I am a current country member & have supported the sainters since I was 8yo (1967)- PLEASE ANY WHERE IN PERTH THAT I CAN WATCH THE GAME AGAINST COLLINGWOOD ??????????

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

BORIS wrote::?: Stuck in Perth(on holiday from the great state of VIC) and shocked that thare is no coverage for next weeks game against the pies- it was bad enough last weekend when I was in Broome & had to wait until 11.30pm to watch the game!
1st post in desperation-I am a current country member & have supported the sainters since I was 8yo (1967)- PLEASE ANY WHERE IN PERTH THAT I CAN WATCH THE GAME AGAINST COLLINGWOOD ??????????
Have faith Boris !!

Roger the shonky king is working on a plan to allow you guys over there on the other end of the earth to watch it live. Roger can pull more shonkies than Arthur Daly !!