The "OFFICIAL" Draft thread !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The "OFFICIAL" Draft thread !!

This thread is about those we picked up and what we know about them. Please stay on topic !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I'll start off.

Dont tell me we picked up <insert name of 18 y.o. kid here>.

WTF are the recruiters doing????

Dont they know I know better than them, because I get to a VFL game occasionally?

My God we are doomed.

To all who want to post on this thread, please use above ego driven whinge as a template.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:I'll start off.

Dont they know I know better than them, because I get to a VFL game occasionally?

My God we are doomed.

To all who want to post on this thread, please use above ego driven whinge as a template.
Wrong thread, you IDIOT :roll: :roll: :wink:

That stuff is for the "Andrew Maher" thread !!

HarveysDeciple

Hope we get Ziebell, but Blease would be a good fit as well. good skills and pace, some midfield class.

Batnoe

Lets go yarran

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

My God we are doomed.

bloody tom swift...

he can't do this and that and i speak like i have the slightest bloody clue about these 18 year old kids...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Batnoe

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:

My God we are doomed.

bloody tom swift...

he can't do this and that and i speak like i have the slightest bloody clue about these 18 year old kids...
as if....He is good man hahah

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote: bloody tom swift...

Thats the spirit SP2008, but it is better to pick a second or third round pick and then proclaim to everyone two years later what a genius you were and that you are vindicated and, by association, you are better than anyone else. :wink: :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

If we don't pick up at least 1 Top 10... I'm ripping up my membership

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
goodie
Club Player

I just hope that we go for 'best available' first round, because a few phantom drafts have us doing another Brad Howard (going for a kid on the basis he won't be there at our next pick)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:If we don't pick up at least 1 Top 10... I'm ripping up my membership
If we dont pick up both Natanui and Watts with our first draft pick, I am starting a board challenge running on a ticket with Ben Cousins abd Roberta Williams.

Are we still OT Eastern with you OFFICIAL thread??? :wink:

Lance or James??

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote: bloody tom swift...

Thats the spirit SP2008, but it is better to pick a second or third round pick and then proclaim to everyone two years later what a genius you were and that you are vindicated and, by association, you are better than anyone else. :wink: :wink:
like glenn chivers????

oh..wait....

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Are we still OT Eastern with you OFFICIAL thread??? :wink:
As expected :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: !!

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

At least people seem to be in a better mood today. Thank F***!

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:At least people seem to be in a better mood today. Thank F***!
give them 10-15 considering on how long each club takes to announce picks

we will have it wrong, b4e + numbnuts will come out and say if they were in the position they would have done things differently yadda yadda yadda

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:At least people seem to be in a better mood today. Thank F***!
Shut up WJ42, wanna fight???

Lance or James??

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
F*** u Joffa. FFS :roll: :roll: :roll:

This thread is about the draft. And you just have to push your anti-GT-Moorabbin agenda again ffs! :roll: :roll: :roll:

fingers
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

This thread is about the draft. And you just have to push your anti-GT-Moorabbin agenda again ffs! :roll: :roll: :roll:
BACK OFF! Anyone got the ruck stats?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Yay - WJ42

Lets all jack Eastern's OFFICIAL thread.

Sshhhhhh Andy is on :D :D

Lance or James??

Saints Media
Club Player

The atmosphere is building here :D

Let's keep it on topic guys!!

Go Saints!

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Ok, that's 19 posts without an ounce of useful content.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Ok, becoz I hardly watch telly... is it on tv and what time? :oops:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Saints Media wrote:The atmosphere is building here :D

Let's keep it on topic guys!!

Go Saints!
so you aren't a media computer-generated release thing???

you now have a personality?

fingers
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:Ok, that's 19 posts without an ounce of useful content.
Sorry WJ42 - how's this. Draft about to start.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

We missed both Watts and Nataniui - I'm gunna sue

Lance or James??