Outside 50 Goals

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Wolfpak
Club Player

Outside 50 Goals

It is good to see goals being scored from outside 50 and on the run. Does anyone know how many of our goals where scored outside the 50 arc and by who?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Outside 50 Goals

Wolfpak wrote:It is good to see goals being scored from outside 50 and on the run. Does anyone know how many of our goals where scored outside the 50 arc and by who?
I worked it out we actually won by 18 points as there were 3 9 pointers not given to us.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Wolfpak wrote:It is good to see goals being scored from outside 50 and on the run. Does anyone know how many of our goals where scored outside the 50 arc and by who?
I worked it out we actually won by 18 points as there were 3 9 pointers not given to us.
despite plugger66 being a wank it is actualy good our mids are confident enough to have a ping from 50. That goal from joey in the last was great (yes I know it was just inside 50!)

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
reincarnated

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
despite plugger66 being a wank it is actualy good our mids are confident enough to have a ping from 50. That goal from joey in the last was great (yes I know it was just inside 50!)
he isn't a wank though, some just do not understand the sense of humor and shoot him down as one cannot see the funny side of things

rattle rattle rattle

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Dont know what brought that on. I usually understand why you have a go at me but I was having a little joke. Surely you were pissing yourself at that little joke.

Milton66
SS Life Member

reincarnated wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
he isn't a wank though, some just do not understand the sense of humor and shoot him down as one cannot see the funny side of things

rattle rattle rattle
Sadly, the only rattling going on is between some posters' ears. Yes, P66 does have a "unique" sense of black hunour.. dry even.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I think Roo got two..and Milne one.

Any others?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

rattle rattle rattle
Thing is jokes are only funny when well timed and well delivered.

Constant sarcasm simply does not work.

A few serious posts by Plugger from time to time would not go astray rather than the constant deriding of posts by others who are asking serious questions.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Beekay
SS Life Member

reincarnated wrote:

rattle rattle rattle
Nah he is a bit of a wank.

And when is the last time plugger understood the funny side of things and laughed something off. 8-)

hAyES
Club Player

We had plenty of them which won us the game. It's something that we rarely saw even last year and it's a huge reason why we're up a level this year. The best thing about them was that they didn't just blaze away, they looked inboard first and when they saw there was nothing on they had a shot.

battye
Saintsational Legend

I loved Riewoldt's goal from 55m :)

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Sunday Red
Club Player

I think Riewoldt has now kicked 8.1 from outside 50 this year (not including OOF or non-scoring shots)

SaintDippa
Club Player

What a boring one-eyed forum it would be without P66 - sometimes the voice of reason.

However I believe some of his responses could be posted quicker rather than wait to be cleared by Dimetrieou.