Which club do you hate the most?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Thompson4
Club Player

Which club do you hate the most?

I say Carlton. That win over them in 1995 was so sweet, to nab them in their premiership year. Also to follow it up in the Ansett Cup a year or so after was terrific I remember seeing a supporter climbing a goalpost out at old Waverley LOL they were the days to think that things looked so bright for a few years or so but then what happened, LOL thats for another time, bigger games to come.

Grr and reading some of the posts after this I also wonder about Collingwood I don't know what would happen if they win on Sunday could you imagine it?

Youer thoughts?
Last edited by Thompson4 on Tue 01 Sep 2009 7:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andrew Thompson - The most underrated player in the AFL
bethb7
Club Player

Collingwood, for sure the pure arrogance of that club makes me sick. Close second to carlton, the treatment of opposition supporters they dish out is disgusting

If you can't give the commitment you gave this year and you don't want to improve, you can go because we have unfinished business-Ross Lyon
redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

Closely ran race between the Blues, Cats and Pies. but i give the edge to the arrogance of the Blues ahead of the arrogant cats and the overpopulated pies. Surprisingly i don't hate the Crows or Eagles as much as i once did.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

Collingwoood without doubt

Collingwoood without doubt - because they think it is their divine right to beat St Kilda! They are so arrogant they cant even accept we are a good side and believe we will self implode throughout the finals campaign.

Not this year you FILTHY parasites...

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

All of them but the Filth especially.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
stinger
Saintsational Legend

i hate all f****** fifteen of them.....but the filth, scummers and crowlice top the hate list :evil:

...i have a filth supporting work colleague....he made a bee line for me in the office carpark yesterday morning...then i had to ride up in the lift with him........made a point telling me how happy he was to be playing the saints on sunday......

...hope to christ he has had to have a rethink on that sunday night....

..all i said was that we weren't playing well.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by stinger on Tue 01 Sep 2009 7:46pm, edited 3 times in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Beekay
SS Life Member

Carlton.

Now that Adam Hunter has retired, no player or club can even come close.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

port
&
collingwood

choowy40

i hate the other 15 equally. Those who know me, would toally agree.

i wouldn't spit on them if they are on fire.

Call me brute, but i had to endure the 70's and 80's, living in the western suburbs.

Let the others rot.

asiu

this weeks mob of dogs

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Hate them all, but probably Eddiewood number 1, closely followed by Carlton, who can forget the smashings in the 70`s and 80`s. Makes our streak against them so sweet

I love this club
SaintDebi
Club Player

Geelong. I hate Geelong. I don't like them. They suck. I detest them. I dislike them very very much. I abhor them. They are lowlier than cockroaches. And oh yeah, did I mention that I don't like them?

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Carlton!! Definately Carlton.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:Geelong. I hate Geelong. I don't like them. They suck. I detest them. I dislike them very very much. I abhor them. They are lowlier than cockroaches. And oh yeah, did I mention that I don't like them?
They do kinda suck. You're right. In a word: Milburn.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Carlton - self explanatory
Essendon - just hate em, got a few mates who go for em
Geelong/Pies - just dislike really

Carpe Diem
BakesFan
SS Life Member

Hate them all vehemently....Hate every opposition supporter, player, coach, colours, President, mascot etc. :evil: :evil: :evil: .............

....but for some inexplicable reason that defies all logic... I admire Brad Johnson and Andrew McLeod. :oops: :oops: I'm sorry...and I'm ashamed...please forgive my foibles.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
crackers35
Club Player

collingwood - you can tell i hate them because i won't even give them a capital C.

Does anyone hate North Melbourne? I don't but i just wonder if anyone does because i don't think they've done anything to be hated.

Looking forward to 2010 - I'm gonna Lovett!
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I don't hate all clubs, we , or at least I will hate a club mostly because of it's supporter base. the only exception is Carlton, i hate the club because of it's rottten to the core dishonest existance and it's supporters have to be the dumbest humans going around. (humans?)
Collingwood , well , it's supporter base is basically the dregs of society all in one place at one time.
There may be a few normal people amongst them and they would know what I am talking about.
If that club was to fold the football loving public would be ecstatic.
Just some of the posts on here from them about Greening pretty much sums up how far down the food chain they really are.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Carlton - arrogant, born to rule, cheating, rorting arseholes of the highest order.

closely followed by

West Coast. It's a local thing. Those of you who live in Perth will understand why. They're not quite so bad when they're not doing well, but my god, when they're on top, the club, their supporters and the WA media are just bloody unbearable. May their WA football commission subsidised existence rot into a vile pussy heap of shyte.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Does anyone hate North Melbourne? I don't but i just wonder if anyone does because i don't think they've done anything to be hated.[/quote]

Hell yeah, can remember those muts in the 70`s pumping us all the time, they bought flags, everytime we played them we were slaughtered by umpires, Barrassi wore gumby cloths, blight pushed players in the back and got away with it all the time, carey, well what can I say, ther jumpers a shyte, they have no supporters, but most of all, my mother in all supports them :evil:

I love this club
crackers35
Club Player

Stillwaiting wrote:Does anyone hate North Melbourne? I don't but i just wonder if anyone does because i don't think they've done anything to be hated.
Hell yeah, can remember those muts in the 70`s pumping us all the time, they bought flags, everytime we played them we were slaughtered by umpires, Barrassi wore gumby cloths, blight pushed players in the back and got away with it all the time, carey, well what can I say, ther jumpers a shyte, they have no supporters, but most of all, my mother in all supports them :evil:[/quote]

I can only think of Hawks supporters who would hate the Roos coz of the 70's.

But i was born in 1993 so i'm no expert.

Looking forward to 2010 - I'm gonna Lovett!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Hmmm, it's hard to narrow it down....Collingwood probably the most, and I include the coaching staff and supporters.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

crackers35 wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:Does anyone hate North Melbourne? I don't but i just wonder if anyone does because i don't think they've done anything to be hated.
Hell yeah, can remember those muts in the 70`s pumping us all the time, they bought flags, everytime we played them we were slaughtered by umpires, Barrassi wore gumby cloths, blight pushed players in the back and got away with it all the time, carey, well what can I say, ther jumpers a shyte, they have no supporters, but most of all, my mother in all supports them :evil:
I can only think of Hawks supporters who would hate the Roos coz of the 70's.

But i was born in 1993 so i'm no expert.[/quote]

You are liitle young to remember being thumped by them, but the name carey should do thats for you

Then again, if I was using the "being theumped by them" I would hate evry team, which I do

I love this club
Jimmy1972
Club Player

Collingwood :x And I'm glad we have them first up.

kp83
Club Player

Pies.

Any team that sings "...the premiership's a cakewalk" in their song deserves to be furiously hated. And I still think the word "barracker" actually does not exist in the English language and was made up by some toothless Collingwood feral muppet!!!