UNLEASH THE FURY!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markp
Saintsational Legend

UNLEASH THE FURY!!

No, not caps lock fury.... SAINTS FURY!!

I want to see all the doubts put to rest in the first 10 minute this Sunday... I want to see those feared and loathed dog-hungry Saints hunting in packs with the smell of blood in their nostrils, creating fear and panic and awe.

I want us to redraw the finals landscape, to stake our claim again as the team that is virtually unbeatable.

I want to see total destruction from start to end. :twisted:

And I just cant friggin wait....

GO SAINTS!!!

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Put early body 'pressure' on Jack Anthony, Paul Medhurst and Alan Didak and they will be on the back foot from the start.

Anthony is a front runner. Play him close and tight and he won't hurt you.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
markp
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:Put early body 'pressure' on Jack Anthony, Paul Medhurst and Alan Didak and they will be on the back foot from the start.

Yup, but I'd like to see that early body pressure applied to every one of their players that goes remotely near the ball.... no more slow start from here on in.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i wanna see Hayes slap a tackle so ferocious on someone that little Daisy Cup stands there gulping with wee running down to his sock.

markp
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:i wanna see Hayes slap a tackle so ferocious on someone that little Daisy Cup stands there gulping with wee running down to his sock.

:lol:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
matrixcutter wrote:i wanna see Hayes slap a tackle so ferocious on someone that little Daisy Cup stands there gulping with wee running down to his sock.

:lol:
I raise you a :D

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
matrix
Saintsational Legend

ohhhh i cant wait....
what day is it today again??

wed
s***.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Put early body 'pressure' on Jack Anthony, Paul Medhurst and Alan Didak and they will be on the back foot from the start.

Yup, but I'd like to see that early body pressure applied to every one of their players that goes remotely near the ball.... no more slow start from here on in.
Yep, we dont want a slow start, hit them hard early, kozi to take some early pack splitting marks with injuries to them.

I love this club
35...LEGEND
Club Player

hehehe :P

Banger2Plugger
Club Player

I wanna see piles and puddles from the collingwood players!!

If everyone speeds, why haven't you been overtaken?
Bardon Saint
Club Player

Over the last few weeks, we have been the sleeping giants. The saints have played with 'finals intensity' over much of the year. The other teams are looking at flicking it on like a switch. We are prepared and can play like this over 4 quarters. Last time we played, an injury depleted Collingwood could match our intensity for 15 minutes. Others have tried throughout this year but failed. Our game style throughout the year has been a rehearsal for September. We are conditioned for this. Bring it on!

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Bardon Saint wrote:Over the last few weeks, we have been the sleeping giants. The saints have played with 'finals intensity' over much of the year. The other teams are looking at flicking it on like a switch. We are prepared and can play like this over 4 quarters. Last time we played, an injury depleted Collingwood could match our intensity for 15 minutes. Others have tried throughout this year but failed. Our game style throughout the year has been a rehearsal for September. We are conditioned for this. Bring it on!
I aggree, whilst I am a little nervouse about the last 3 weeks, I do think (and hope) we will hit eddiewood with everything and make them look shyte like the first time.
I am comfident that RL, the rest of the coaching and fitness staff is in control of all that type of stuff and the button will be flicked on Sunday

I love this club
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Good stuff guys but lets either push the button or flick the switch ..pushing the switch or flicking the button may not have the same effect :shock: :wink:

HIT EM HARD SAINTERS :x :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
claystreet
Club Player

I would like to see Daisy girl the 1st one hit with a Hayes hammer.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:I would like to see Daisy girl the 1st one hit with a Hayes hammer.
think i would prefer didick slammed first

I love this club
claystreet
Club Player

Zac can put one through diedick, all legal mind you :twisted:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

It's that bloody little Neon Leon that gives me the shiits.

Is he likely to be a problem for us???

claystreet
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:It's that bloody little Neon Leon that gives me the shiits.

Baker?

rexy
SS Life Member

claystreet wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:It's that bloody little Neon Leon that gives me the shiits.

Baker?
As long as its not Gram, pretty sure Gramm played his careeer in to form last year :shock: :roll: :oops:

Maybe this year?
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I would like the boys to come out firing this week, furious is also fine....

Bardon Saint
Club Player

Over the last few weeks, we have been the sleeping giants. The saints have played with 'finals intensity' over much of the year. The other teams are looking at flicking it on like a switch. We are prepared and can play like this over 4 quarters. Last time we played, an injury depleted Collingwood could match our intensity for 15 minutes. Others have tried throughout this year but failed. Our game style throughout the year has been a rehearsal for September. We are conditioned for this. Bring it on!

I aggree, whilst I am a little nervouse about the last 3 weeks, I do think (and hope) we will hit eddiewood with everything and make them look shyte like the first time.
I am comfident that RL, the rest of the coaching and fitness staff is in control of all that type of stuff and the button will be flicked on Sunday
A similar take on my view by David Parkin (source:foxsports.com.au):

"The defensive work that had been second nature and the key to their success was missing late in the season. That's an attitudinal thing and something you can't turn on and off. They've earned the right to be the No.1 team in the finals and are favourites in a close one this weekend."