it HURTS !

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

it HURTS !

This picture just kills me. M.U.S.T D.I.E T.O W.I.N I.N 2010!!

MUST !

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Another opportunity awaits!
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Ok, 2009 is OVER, OVER, OVER.

No more.

We all know what happened. It's done.

Time to move on.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:Ok, 2009 is OVER, OVER, OVER.

No more.

Time to move on.
^^^ agreed

although I was going to add a few extra words in that i could get warned for, as im sick of people talking about the game and how we could of won, would of won, should of won, nearly won....we didn’t, get over it, wasn’t as though it was a shock surprise to the world, if there was any team in the history of sports to ever win 19 games straight and still manage to lose the big one its us. thats why i love the club, we are just so unpredictable. we can beat hawthorn in tazzie with a Sandy side, but lose to Essendon with a full side, gotta love it.

live for hope!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

If you still have issues with the game ignore the thread

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Moccha wrote:If you still have issues with the game ignore the thread

Should be a warning on all threads relating to 2009. I successfully access this site on a day to day basis with last season not even coming to thought. Now i come here and i feel sick.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

What's the use of torturing yourself with what might have been. Fact is it wasn't. i'm optimistic about our chances in 2010.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:What's the use of torturing yourself with what might have been. Fact is it wasn't. i'm optimistic about our chances in 2010.
Good point. The best thing that can happen from the experience is to learn from it. You can't move forward if you haven't got a foundation to step on.

CaptainRiewoldt
Club Player

Ok this has to stop! We came 2nd we should very proud of the boys. They were great in 2009 - They did us proud on grand final day just coming up short. WE ARE FLAG FAVs for 2010. If you keep crying about 2009 youll miss what i predict will be the saints greatest EVER year. We will win the flag and convincingly. Dont miss it by worryning aboiut 2009

2010 FLAG will take away the 2009 Pain. So Its simple - SUPPORT and get on the 2010 BANDWAGON!

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

For f**** sake, I posted a photo I thought was kind of "cute". Get over yourselves, jesus christ!!

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

i thank you for posting the photo, i hadnt seen it.

if the year would just come to a close.... stuff new years i wanna see my Saints footy!

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
Saints94
SS Life Member

dals_da_bomb wrote:i thank you for posting the photo, i hadnt seen it.

if the year would just come to a close.... stuff new years i wanna see my Saints footy!
Patience is the key............ :wink:

bozza1980
Club Player

Milan Faletic wrote:Ok, 2009 is OVER, OVER, OVER.

No more.

Time to move on.
You are probably right.

However, surely a St Kilda supporter should be able to feel comfortable on a St Kilda fan site to suggest he might be upset about us losing a Grand Final??

Having been lucky enough to be at the game, I haven't seen many of the images of our boys after the game and although safe in the knowledge that they were gutted it is interesting to see the effects after the event.

It will be nice to compare them to the elation they will be displaying after they claim the cup in 2010.

saintjake
Club Player

looks like a bit of broke back mountain to me :lol:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:For f**** sake, I posted a photo I thought was kind of "cute". Get over yourselves, jesus christ!!
well it wasnt bloody "cute"!!!! thanks to you i had bad dreams last night after seeing that photo.
it was 2010, rematch between stk and cats in the GF again, milne played on after the siren from 20m out when a goal would of won us the game.
dont post those stupid photos again :evil:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:For f**** sake, I posted a photo I thought was kind of "cute". Get over yourselves, jesus christ!!
well it wasnt bloody "cute"!!!! thanks to you i had bad dreams last night after seeing that photo.
it was 2010, rematch between stk and cats in the GF again, milne played on after the siren from 20m out when a goal would of won us the game.
:lol: reoooow

Saints94
SS Life Member

iwantmeseats wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Speak English mate and what are you saying cute for what are you gay?

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Saints94 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
No Im not gay numnuts. One can use the word "cute" without being gay you moron . Are you 5 years old?

Saints94
SS Life Member

iwantmeseats wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
No Im not gay numnuts. One can use the word "cute" without being gay you moron . Are you 5 years old?
No im not five years old you numnut and i am sticking up for Dools.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Saints94 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Sticking up for what exactly? You absolute fool. Looks like I was a bit out, you must be about 15. Ahhhh, school holidays, thats right. tool.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Sticking up for what exactly? You absolute fool. Looks like I was a bit out, you must be about 15. Ahhhh, school holidays, thats right. tool.
lol- you are farked IWMS, dools and Saints94 on your case :D :D :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Batnoe

saintdooley wrote:
\

Alright Mate, i have seen it a few times from you

you say would of won, could of won etc etc

the word is would have won, could have won

ttufc7
Club Player

Fair dinkum some people on here are unbelievable. Every supporter will deal with last year in their own way. Some will confront the dissapointment of last years result and reflect on it before moving on to 2010 with the memories of 2009 making them even more excited and passionate about our chances last year

Some will completely try to block out the memories of Grand final day and look forward knowing that a new year brings new opportunities and hope.

Neither approach is wrong but why is it that whenever someone posts something about the Grand Final on here it becomes a big "It hurts me too much to think about it therefore i am a more passionate supporter than you contest?" FFS reading the subject title on this thread it was pretty obvious what you were going to get. If you dont want to think about it just ignore it.

Dont be mistaken though. None of us will forget no matter how hard we try. I personally chose to look back and remember Grand Final day. Having been there it was at different times one of the best and then worst days i have had. I have watched the replay and suffered through that because I chose to but at the same time I can understand why some could not even bear the thought of doing so.

And you know what? Thats fine because like I said we are all different!

Personally now when i think of how I felt at the end of Grand Final Day 2009 I feel happy because after experiencing the devestating low and remembering just how it hurt. I can only imagine the breathtaking high that I will feel when we win it in 2010!

GO SAINTS! 2010 BRING IT ON!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

gotta agree with you there mate...... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Anyone else think like me on this one???

Getting so close, winning nearly all our H&A games will make each H&A win in 2010 seem like "Next!, bring on the farking finals FFS!" type attitude.

ie....the real stuff starts in September, but we have to go through 5 months of tedium to get there.

I know that might sound arrogant, and god gifted right to finish top 4/top 2 etc, but it's kinda my way of thinking right now.