Saintsational DreamTeam League

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Saintsational DreamTeam League

Code - 646968

Name:
Saintsational1

Join if you want.

goodie
Club Player

Here's a Supercoach one

Code: 760411

Truly original, awe-inspiring name: Saintsational1

saintly
Saintsational Legend

just did

matrix
Saintsational Legend

im in 8-)

saintnick12
Club Player

goodie wrote:Here's a Supercoach one

Code: 760411

Truly original, awe-inspiring name: Saintsational1
I'm in too. Look forward to battling some of you throughout the season. I really enjoyed Supercoach last year, so the added interest of playing against fellow Saintsational members will be great.
I wonder if we will all fall into the same trap of having too many Saints players. I had heaps in my team and did really well as a result...until the wheels started falling off in the last few rounds...finals...sound familiar...

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
S.A Saint
Club Player

in for dream team...name is warriors and for supercoach as well

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Trying to get there...I pre-registered, but when I enter my login it asks me to register again instead of going directly to team selection...is this right? Has anyone else found this? I thought I picked a team name and entered all my details at pre-registration 3 weeks ago??? :?

S.A Saint
Club Player

degruch wrote:Trying to get there...I pre-registered, but when I enter my login it asks me to register again instead of going directly to team selection...is this right? Has anyone else found this? I thought I picked a team name and entered all my details at pre-registration 3 weeks ago??? :?
i went on it first time today and used my last years account...just logged in and they asked me to confirm the details and that was that....

degruch
Saintsational Legend

S.A Saint wrote:
degruch wrote:Trying to get there...I pre-registered, but when I enter my login it asks me to register again instead of going directly to team selection...is this right? Has anyone else found this? I thought I picked a team name and entered all my details at pre-registration 3 weeks ago??? :?
i went on it first time today and used my last years account...just logged in and they asked me to confirm the details and that was that....
Hmmmm...I've long suspected Dream Team had it in for me, and this proves it! I'm more paranoid than AOK now.

Did you have to pick a team name?

S.A Saint
Club Player

degruch wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:
Hmmmm...I've long suspected Dream Team had it in for me, and this proves it! I'm more paranoid than AOK now.

:lol: ....yea i did

degruch
Saintsational Legend

S.A Saint wrote:
degruch wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:

:lol: ....yea i did
OK...cool...thanks. I'm just confused, because I had to do that at pre-rego too. When I re-entered my (overly long) team name, I found there wasn't enough room for it to fit! Confused.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Joined both DT and SC :)

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Fixed...I'm in DT...Cream of the Dream (oo-er).

maverick
Saintsational Legend

I'm in both!!!

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

I joined to! Username - Ladyaries

go easy on me you lot, ive never played before!

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Only one spot left in the Dream Team League and the Super Coach League is all taken (I missed out)

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:Only one spot left in the Dream Team League and the Super Coach League is all taken (I missed out)
Saw you in DT.....I look forward to another year of DT sledging with you during the quiet moments at games ;-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:Only one spot left in the Dream Team League and the Super Coach League is all taken (I missed out)
Saw you in DT.....I look forward to another year of DT sledging with you during the quiet moments at games ;-)
So you team is called "Unfinished Busines" ??

I was looking at another side called "Flatulence", but I guess you didn't want to be too obvious :lol:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
PakenhamSaint
Club Player

I'm in SC and called my team No Idea. On account last year I had no idea on what I was doing
When I was checking my details for this year a somehow managed to start my own leauge... :roll:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

PakenhamSaint wrote:I'm in SC and called my team No Idea. On account last year I had no idea on what I was doing
When I was checking my details for this year a somehow managed to start my own leauge... :roll:
What is your league code and I will join it, seeing that I missed out on the first league

goodie
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
saint66au wrote:
So you team is called "Unfinished Busines" ??

I was looking at another side called "Flatulence", but I guess you didn't want to be too obvious :lol:
Obvious? Moi?

PakenhamSaint
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
PakenhamSaint wrote:I'm in SC and called my team No Idea. On account last year I had no idea on what I was doing
What is your league code and I will join it, seeing that I missed out on the first league
Called Bog Standard.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

PakenhamSaint wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Called Bog Standard.
Thanks, I'm in...

saintDal
Club Player

PakenhamSaint wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Called Bog Standard.
I joined up if thats cool.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintDal wrote:
PakenhamSaint wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Called Bog Standard.
I joined up if thats cool.
Good stuff saintDal...

Maybe PakenhamSaint can change the League name to saintsational 2 ...