WA Saints fans: I am so glad we won

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

battye
Saintsational Legend

WA Saints fans: I am so glad we won

There is something extra special about beating Fremantle (WA Saints fans know what I mean!), I'm ecstatic that we won today.

Fair credit, Fremantle have improved quite a lot.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
starsign
Club Player

Fair enough ! It was a great effort by our boys when you really have to give credit to an in form and firing Freo performance.... They are going to give it a bit of a shake this year I recon
But credit to RL
We have quite a bit of flexibility to cover the big loss of Roo and RL shuffled his cards well today and the boys stood tall
A bloody good win for mine .... especially against that lot!!
Last edited by starsign on Sun 18 Apr 2010 9:06pm, edited 2 times in total.

saintDal
Club Player

Always good beating these guys especially in a close one. Memories of 2005 still haunt me :(

Moods
Saintsational Legend

For mine equal with last week.. Once again another team threw everything at us. Was absolutely rapt with the way the boys responded.

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

In my corner of the world, I have nobody to brag to! I have never met, or know a single frocker fan!
BTW, Do The Dorkers have an identity issue regarding their colours?
Their fans wear red and green, as well as the white and navy/purple.
But When they play at home, they are mainly purple/navy, and away, it's mainly white (with a dark anchor) No green or red anywhere!
What ARE the official colours of that 'nothing ' team, that players use as a springboard to get to another team?

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Yes, congrats to our WA supporters, when you live interstate it is always so sweet to beat the local side.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
SirDog
Club Player

Six Dockers supporters in my office, they have been gloating all week. So guess who is going to have a great day tommorow? :D

St.Kilda fan - through and through.
westy
Club Player

SirDog wrote:Six Dockers supporters in my office, they have been gloating all week. So guess who is going to have a great day tommorow? :D
Enjoy the day Sir Dog

I'm livin' in a madhouse
Winmarvellous
Club Player

2 cartons = happy Saints fan

St Michele
Club Player

Yes it is definately nice to win, but credit to the Dockers they played well. The Karalee was quite funny today with some Eagles supporters following us. A few dockers making a small amount of noise but not wanting to get too excited. Adn finally the four Saints supporters ( small group this week) making lots of noise when we got a goal.

Will be a nice week to be in WA from the footy perpsective.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

gonna be interesting when we play on subi
much larger ground

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Im so glad we won too, Im a lone saints supporter in my office so the target for much abuse.
I only look one game ahead at a time but it was nice to get this one away, gives me a more peaceful week at work :)

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
matrix
Saintsational Legend

for against port.
gotta love beating those morons next week...live
ill take my speshial helmet with me

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Enjoy the win Folks! BTW the Jiggster is coming west for the Eagles game!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Iron Saint

There were 2 Saints supporters including myself at the pub where we watched the game yesterday (Rockingham south of the river), horribly outnumbered by purple supporters, including my other half! Some of said supporters went to school with Ballantyne of Freo, so you can imagine the noise whenever he got his hands on the ball. Was great to be one of two voices cheering at the final siren!

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Iron Saint wrote:There were 2 Saints supporters including myself at the pub where we watched the game yesterday (Rockingham south of the river), horribly outnumbered by purple supporters, including my other half! Some of said supporters went to school with Ballantyne of Freo, so you can imagine the noise whenever he got his hands on the ball. Was great to be one of two voices cheering at the final siren!
Gotta love the ones like that, when your in the majority and you stick out and get to celebrate the win
Last edited by TazzieSaintGirl83 on Wed 21 Apr 2010 12:03pm, edited 1 time in total.

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
St Michele
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote:Enjoy the win Folks! BTW the Jiggster is coming west for the Eagles game!
Look forward to seeing you Jigging around Subi. :lol:

Michele
St Michele
Club Player

Iron Saint wrote:There were 2 Saints supporters including myself at the pub where we watched the game yesterday (Rockingham south of the river), horribly outnumbered by purple supporters, including my other half! Some of said supporters went to school with Ballantyne of Freo, so you can imagine the noise whenever he got his hands on the ball. Was great to be one of two voices cheering at the final siren!
do they play many Saints games there and if so what pub is it please?

Michele
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Re: WA Saints fans: I am so glad we won

battye wrote:There is something extra special about beating Fremantle (WA Saints fans know what I mean!), I'm ecstatic that we won today.

Fair credit, Fremantle have improved quite a lot.
Been there with Sydney, battye.

Iron Saint

St Michele wrote:
do they play many Saints games there and if so what pub is it please?
Hi Michele, Leisure Inn on Read St. And no they don't have the same sort of arrangement as the Karalee, they only show whatever is on FOX. If we want to see live Saints footy it looks as if the Karalee is our best bet; just means it is a 45 minute drive for me...

St Michele
Club Player

We drive up most weeks to the karalee if you want a lift ever.It is nice to watch with other Saints.

Michele
sensaint
Club Player

Hi IRONSAINT, sensaint here, i live in Cooloongup with the Saints flag on the roof, next time you go to the pub let us know & we will join you, much better with others. Or we can all go to the Karalee with St Michelle, Saints From The South eh !!!!

Waiting since '66
St Michele
Club Player

We can give you both a lift if you want. We are taking over her in Rokcingham, I see a few Saints number plates around there are 2 in my block alone :-)

Michele
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Enjoy the win Folks! BTW the Jiggster is coming west for the Eagles game!
hey jigg , i definatly rekomend the Western Saints pre game function !! this year we are going to be holding it at subi oval !!! .....
and for all the Western saints members there are still some tickets available for the game !! so if you havent done your ballot yet do so now !!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
megs4#31
Club Player

loved going to work on monday. it was fantastic, and i work primarily with boys (work in industry in Kwinana). The talk over here before the game was "freo are gonna win the premiership!" they'd won a few games, crazy talk but i spose freo having that good a start to the year is fairly rare.

What i hated about sunday was the commentary. drove me INSANE!!! freo this freo that how can freo recover from this? hello!!! we won, we're undefeated what the?

Go saints, 2009 is our year!