Prelim standard tickets in Q section

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

robsaint
Club Player

Prelim standard tickets in Q section

Does anyone know what row the tickets start at for a standard ticket. Got 8 to buy so it is going to cost me a fortune.

Winmar
Club Player

Is that in the top deck? When I was at the Geelong game it occurred to me that the best thing to do would be to buy a standard ticket up there. Reason being you could go down to about the third row and sit in one of the more expensive seats in the Ponsford without a problem, for the stand was mostly empty. That was with 63,000 there. There won't be that many there on Saturday, so that's what I'd be doing if I were you.

robsaint
Club Player

thanks wil consider that. The crow was disappointing at the geelong game. I hink there will be more people at the prelim. Went last year and got a standard ticket but was row V. No rows below were empty.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

robsaint wrote:thanks wil consider that. The crow was disappointing at the geelong game. I hink there will be more people at the prelim. Went last year and got a standard ticket but was row V. No rows below were empty.
Wings will probably be quite full...but behind goals not so.

I assume our game will be the Final Series one and so that will add some.

however I would expect the crowd to not be bigger than the Cats Game.

Reason being is that:

* There are a lot less Dog Fans that Cat fans.
* I would tend to think a lot of Dogs fans will not be confident of winning and so will watch on TV. Whereas last year they were in pretty good form.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Winmar
Club Player

Yeah that was my line of thinking as well. Even though this is a prelim, the Cats game was a bigger clash. The Dogs game last night only drew 39k or something like that. I'll be interested to see what the crowd's like on Saturday anyway!