Fish Lips Thomspon full of arrogance

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Fish Lips Thomspon full of arrogance

Bomber Thomspon you arrogant piece of nasty work. Anyone else hear what Mr fish lips had to say this afternoon. Telling the 3 other prelim final teams they should concertate on their premiership drought. How quickly he forgets that they had a 40 year plus drought going into their prelim final of 2007.

2 flags later and its his given right to rub it in to the other 3 teams.

God I hate Geelong, I hate the coach, the players, the supporters and town. They should put a massive cage around the town now while they still can so no one can get in and most importantly no one can get OUT.

/end of rant
(sorry that really annoyed me hearing that this afternoon)

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Fish Lips Thomspon full of arrogance

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:God I hate Geelong, I hate the coach, the players, the supporters and town. They should put a massive cage around the town now while they still can so no one can get in and most importantly no one can get OUT.

/end of rant
So how the hell am I supposed to get to the footy?!!!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

full of sh1t as well.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Its just words and at this moment he is right. Until one of the other 3 in the finals win he can say what he likes. They do have bragging rights. Lets just hope it is us that can have the last laugh.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Its just words and at this moment he is right. Until one of the other 3 in the finals win he can say what he likes. They do have bragging rights. Lets just hope it is us that can have the last laugh.
:roll:

you and fish face have a bit in common.... :wink: :lol: :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Its just words and at this moment he is right. Until one of the other 3 in the finals win he can say what he likes. They do have bragging rights. Lets just hope it is us that can have the last laugh.

Just go away you old fool.

Raven
Club Player

stinger wrote:

??

What exactly was wrong with what P66 said?

Anyway, as much as I don't like Bomber, his quote might fire the other three teams up - it's pretty clear to me that Geelong's trying to get any advantage they can because for the first time in many a finals series they're actually afraid of being knocked out.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Completely agree. I absolutely despise Fishlips, but the guy's won two from three. He can say what he likes. When he and his club eventually fall from their respective perches someone else can take the arrogant f***wit mantle and run with it.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

now now...enough with the insults, abuse and ageist comments,.

i might have to report you to the mods.....anyway.....i'm sure there are still a few superboxes requiring your expert cleaning skills before friday night.... :wink: :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

YOU go away fool. You add zero to the debate.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Raven wrote:
stinger wrote:

??

Anyway, as much as I don't like Bomber, his quote might fire the other three teams up - it's pretty clear to me that Geelong's trying to get any advantage they can because for the first time in many a finals series they're actually afraid of being knocked out.
He is a very rude and arrogant poster and only ever looks to put down what other posters say. He should be banned from Saintsational.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Looks like Stingers long lost brother has arrived. What is you issue? Are you upset Pav didnt come to us?

At least your statment adds a lot. We now know that you have an older brother. Are you a cleaner to?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
Raven wrote:
stinger wrote:

??

He is a very rude and arrogant poster and only ever looks to put down what other posters say. He should be banned from Saintsational.
Why dont you run a poll on whether I should be banned? Sounds like a good idea. I am pretty never rude untill others are first but dont let facts get in the way of a rant.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

pretty AND never rude

you s.n.a.g you Image

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:pretty AND never rude

you s.n.a.g you Image
Sorry meant pretty

ugly.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Looks like Stingers long lost brother has arrived. What is you issue? Are you upset Pav didnt come to us?

At least your statment adds a lot. We now know that you have an older brother. Are you a cleaner to?
How nasty are you!

How dare you call yourself Plugger. You don't deserve it.

I would never tell you what I do plugger but let me put it this way; I don't shovel s*** like you do.

The Craw
Club Player

plugger66 wrote: I am pretty never rude .......
Ah mum's, god bless them, they will always tell their own children things like that. Good on you P66 go get em tiger!.

Not Craw, CRAW!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

How nasty are you!

I would never tell you what I do plugger but let me put it this way; I don't shovel s*** like you do.
Why am I nasty? You really have hurt my feelings coming from someone as informative as you. Are you going to run that poll or maybe even better PM the mods and get me banned.

howlinwolf
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Bomber Thomspon you arrogant piece of nasty work. Anyone else hear what Mr fish lips had to say this afternoon. Telling the 3 other prelim final teams they should concertate on their premiership drought. How quickly he forgets that they had a 40 year plus drought going into their prelim final of 2007.

God I hate Geelong, I hate the coach, the players, the supporters and town. They should put a massive cage around the town now while they still can so no one can get in and most importantly no one can get OUT.

/end of rant
Hey wait a minute ! Saint Deb and I are trapped in this town.
Let us out to celebrate our Flag !

Robert Harvey's last home game. 24 Aug 2008
StKilda 13.17 def Adelaide 6.11
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

I can't see anything wrong with what P66 initially wrote tbh.

God I hate Bomber though...

Edit: I hate the city of Geelong more though. Until they put that bypass there I spent far too many hours of my childhood stuck in traffic trying to get to the coast! It never did stand a chance...

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

How nasty are you!

Why am I nasty? You really have hurt my feelings coming from someone as informative as you. Are you going to run that poll or maybe even better PM the mods and get me banned.
You nasty? Nah! No way...but you sound really dumb. You're not Mike Sheehan are you dumbo?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Someone should remind him what people will say if Geelong lose Friday night :wink:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

howlinwolf wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Bomber Thomspon you arrogant piece of nasty work. Anyone else hear what Mr fish lips had to say this afternoon. Telling the 3 other prelim final teams they should concertate on their premiership drought. How quickly he forgets that they had a 40 year plus drought going into their prelim final of 2007.

/end of rant
Hey wait a minute ! Saint Deb and I are trapped in this town.
Let us out to celebrate our Flag !
And me :cry:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

How nasty are you!

You nasty? Nah! No way...but you sound really dumb. You're not Mike Sheehan are you dumbo?
Sound dumb? It is a computer and we are typing.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

/end of rant
Give it a rest you lot, arguing over nothing.

I totally agree dal santo gal, always have hated them. I am also steamed up about the all australian last night. Come on Saints, shut the knockers up. :evil:

Qld Saints Supporter Group