Forget the GF, Are we forgetting something?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Calais
Club Player

I just watched the replay from the Saints and the Doggies PF and some things really struck me.

1 - When things arent going right do our fans just shut shop and not make any noise what so ever? In the first half you couldn't even hear our fans! Imagine against the Pies on Saturday. Saints fans need to lift!

2 - We Haven't played out a full game in a high intensity manner in weeks now! We've only had short bursts on brilliance that has luckily got us over the line, I think this has happened in our last two matches.

3 - We need to start with a bang! Collingwood are good starters, we've seen this numerous occasions this year and only last week when they obliterated the cats in the first qtr. We need an awesome start!

Go Saints!

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

1 - There will be 100,000 there on Saturday.

2 - 80% will be going for the Saints.

3 - That's 80,000 cheering for us all day long.

:wink:

georgie girl
Club Player

Re: Forget the GF, Are we forgetting something?

Calais wrote:I just watched the replay from the Saints and the Doggies PF and some things really struck me.

1 - When things arent going right do our fans just shut shop and not make any noise what so ever? In the first half you couldn't even hear our fans! Imagine against the Pies on Saturday. Saints fans need to lift!

2 - We Haven't played out a full game in a high intensity manner in weeks now! We've only had short bursts on brilliance that has luckily got us over the line, I think this has happened in our last two matches.

3 - We need to start with a bang! Collingwood are good starters, we've seen this numerous occasions this year and only last week when they obliterated the cats in the first qtr. We need an awesome start!

Go Saints!
I agree!
We always seem to find ourselves in amongst really quiet and subdued supporters!! We need to get more vocal!
How good does it sound when (I think it is Geelong!) gets a soccer like chant going around the whole ground. I wish we could get that happening!

karnak
Club Player

we need to slow our St Kilda chant down.

Saaainnnnttt Kiiiilllllllddddaaaaa it will make it sound more powerful

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!
StSteven
Club Player

There will be 10,000 for Pies; 10,000 for us and 80,000 more worried whether the Chardonay is at the right temperature. Sad but true.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Forget the GF, Are we forgetting something?

Calais wrote:I just watched the replay from the Saints and the Doggies PF and some things really struck me.

Go Saints!
The tv coverage was misleading saturday night.

Without a doubt the effect mic's were placed near the dogs cheer squad at the punt road end.

The crowd was massively pro Stkilda,and made 8 times the noise.

Noticed it straight away when I watched the replay

Bring back the Lockett era
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

I definantly think there was more Bulldogs supporters there on saturday night (just my opinion from looking at the crowd from the 4th level of the great southern). but they went pretty quiet after half time.

So you want the saints to get these perceived major problems solved for round one next year.