Justice. I need to share this !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Justice. I need to share this !!

I was travelling along Canterbury Road in Bayswater (at or just below the speed limit) earlier today when the lights at Bayswater Road changed to amber about 80 metres in front of me. As we slowed (learner driving), the ute that was coming up pretty quickly behind us suddenly changed lanes and floored it to beat the lights. As he went through the lights with his P Plate flanked by two of those Herald-Sun Pies premiers stickers the flash on the "Dual" camera went off at least 4 times meaning that he will cop a TRIPPLE WHAMMY in the post in a few days. 1 for the red light, 1 for the speed and 1 asking for his licence to be returned for 6 months (6 points in one go).

YES, I'm still bitter !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Justice. I need to share this !!

Eastern wrote:I was travelling along Canterbury Road in Bayswater (at or just below the speed limit) earlier today when the lights at Bayswater Road changed to amber about 80 metres in front of me. As we slowed (learner driving), the ute that was coming up pretty quickly behind us suddenly changed lanes and floored it to beat the lights. As he went through the lights with his P Plate flanked by two of those Herald-Sun Pies premiers stickers the flash on the "Dual" camera went off at least 4 times meaning that he will cop a TRIPPLE WHAMMY in the post in a few days. 1 for the red light, 1 for the speed and 1 asking for his licence to be returned for 6 months (6 points in one go).

YES, I'm still bitter !!
Hmmm, a ute - Heath Shaw? :wink:

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

if we had a flag :cry: :cry: i'd be more than happy to lose my licence for life

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:if we had a flag :cry: :cry: i'd be more than happy to lose my licence for life
have to agree with that, but I am pleased that eastern had the enjoyable experience of seeing a filth fan get done

I love this club
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:if we had a flag :cry: :cry: i'd be more than happy to lose my licence for life
I thought they had already taken it off you under that new extreme age legislation :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

SaintWal
Club Player

My pain runs very deep.

Every Collingwood sticker on a windscreen I want to smash. Every flag, every jumper, every Collingwood supporter I know I avoid. SEN banned, Sport shows banned, and to a certain extent saintsational as well.

I thought that last year hurt; It did, I know it did, but bloody hell this is torture. 97 Hurt as well but in a way it was fleeting, a year out of the blue. 04 hurt because 04 was ours for the taking but there was also a resolve and a feeling that this was not a one year wonder.

So many times my mind goes to the Milney moment, that point in time where a good bounce was probably all that seperates our players and immortality. One bloody bounce in amongst hundreds in an afternoon.

In the end all I want now is for the likes of Lenny, BJ, Roo and others to be remembered as premiership players. I can take the hurt, my family will, I hope, understand the ache that burns within me.

There is another year in these players, there must be, pure and simple. Ross will have learned.

So as a Saints supporter through and through what do I get?. A 2011 membership sticker on the Mitsubishi, for in the end, that is the only given for next year.

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

Had a simular experience yesterday when traveling back to Bendigo from Melbourne on the Calder

On the side of the highway with a police car, lights flashing & police officer writing a ticket, was an older Commodore with, yep...A Hun Filth Premiership sticker on the back window.

I literally LOL'd as I drove past.

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
linz
Club Player

I have a slightly different dilemma.
My bumber bar has to be one of the most tragic in the World. Saints Membership stickers include 2004,05.06,07.08.09,10. I'm starting to feel like a real loser. Particularly when stopping at traffic lights.

:cry: :cry:

And next year ?
Maybe I should just strip off the old ones and start afresh

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

linz wrote:I have a slightly different dilemma.
My bumber bar has to be one of the most tragic in the World. Saints Membership stickers include 2004,05.06,07.08.09,10. I'm starting to feel like a real loser. Particularly when stopping at traffic lights.

And next year ?
That indeed is a bumber linz :shock:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

And next year ?
dont even peel em off
just hit the wreckers and get another bumper

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:

And next year ?
dont even peel em off
just hit the wreckers and get another bumper
Do what I saw one person has done, one on top of the next, year after year.

They walk amongst us...

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

That is gold eastern!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Quixote
SS Life Member

Nice post East Man! :lol:

However the pain does not go away. We're gonna need to get one to fix all this.

The constant, everyday reminders are the ones that hit home hardest. :x :arrow:

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

Eastern wrote:I was travelling along Canterbury Road in Bayswater (at or just below the speed limit) earlier today when the lights at Bayswater Road changed to amber about 80 metres in front of me. As we slowed (learner driving), the ute that was coming up pretty quickly behind us suddenly changed lanes and floored it to beat the lights. As he went through the lights with his P Plate flanked by two of those Herald-Sun Pies premiers stickers the flash on the "Dual" camera went off at least 4 times meaning that he will cop a TRIPPLE WHAMMY in the post in a few days. 1 for the red light, 1 for the speed and 1 asking for his licence to be returned for 6 months (6 points in one go).

YES, I'm still bitter !!
I had a similar experience, I was walking to the train station after work and I saw a parking inspector writing up a ticket for a vehicle that had two of those premiers pies stickers on it aswell. I said to the guy " Good job mate, you should give them two tickets they are collingwood supporteres!" He just turned to me and smiled.

I think I am still bitter too! But it did give me a moment of joy!

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
stinger
Saintsational Legend

YES, I'm still bitter !!

that's if he had a licence in the first place....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Probably stolen...

Anyway, they have a flag to celebrate, we don't.

Not sure what we're doing to win one. No doubt having a massive off-season on the cans.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Ice Wolf
Club Player

evertonfc wrote:Probably stolen...

Anyway, they have a flag to celebrate, we don't.

Not sure what we're doing to win one. No doubt having a massive off-season on the cans.
If it was then the Collingwood supporter who owns it is still stuffed as its had its car knicked.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

That intersection is a killer Eastern, they have the double whammy's at pretty much every intersection on Canterbury Rd from Colchester to Bayswater Rd.

You'd be going pretty fast to miss all the camera's, serves him right.

savatage
SS Life Member

I can handle the pain of losing two flags in a row because of this!!!!