2010 Member sticker !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

2010 Member sticker !!

Not easy to get it off the back window of the car !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

It also looked cheap & nasty. Hopefully the 2011 version will be more like the 2009 version that the bargain basement crappy one of this year. Some smart arse ripped the red off it & I came back to the car at the end of GF2 to see a black & white "member 2010" sticker. Topped off a great day

doppler effect
Club Player

Animal Enclosure wrote:It also looked cheap & nasty. Hopefully the 2011 version will be more like the 2009 version that the bargain basement crappy one of this year.
This year's sticker was plain and simple red white & black, and it was great. If they do the same sicker with "2011" on it i'll be chuffed.

The sticker in 2009 was shite. It was predominately white and you couldn't see what it was about until you were a foot away from it.

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

doppler effect wrote:
Animal Enclosure wrote:It also looked cheap & nasty. Hopefully the 2011 version will be more like the 2009 version that the bargain basement crappy one of this year.
This year's sticker was plain and simple red white & black, and it was great. If they do the same sicker with "2011" on it i'll be chuffed.

The sticker in 2009 was shite. It was predominately white and you couldn't see what it was about until you were a foot away from it.
DE, absolutely agree :D

AE, you are on persians! :x

Eastern, use a knife.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

It looked cheap & crap IMO.

More akin to a local footy club than an AFL club.

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

I think it looked great.

Bold, clear and unmistakingly St kilda from a distance.

unlike others that are cluttered, tizzy, varying shades and it's not until you're right up close that you can make it out.

Still got mine on display until the new year

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Shiit!

Nearly got my 2006 sticker off a few months ago.....has left a permanent mark on my car.

Not happy Jan!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

This one had to come off as the NEW owner may not be a SAINTS member.

Hold on, I might be able to sell it on here :lol:

ONE OWNER - Driven by a little old lady, and 600+ other highly skilled Learner Drivers and Trainee Taxi Drivers

LOW KILOMETRES - Could even still have part of the manufacturers warranty. Only done 326,000 Km's

IDEAL CAR FOR NERVOUS PASSENGERS - When they hit the brake obn their side they'll actually find a pedal

LOWERED DRIVERS SEAT - The springs are shot and it's on the brink of collapse

NO STRANGE NOISES FROM ENGINE,TRANSMISSION etc - As long as you have the radio up loud enough

17" ALLOY WHEELS - Inflates the cost of tyres by plenty

SPORTS SUSPENSION - Keeps you alert over speed humps and near kerbs

CONCRETE WARRANTY - As soon as it leaves the concrete driveway its all yours

!!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:This one had to come off as the NEW owner may not be a SAINTS member.

Hold on, I might be able to sell it on here :lol:

ONE OWNER - Driven by a little old lady, and 600+ other highly skilled Learner Drivers and Trainee Taxi Drivers

LOW KILOMETRES - Could even still have part of the manufacturers warranty. Only done 326,000 Km's

IDEAL CAR FOR NERVOUS PASSENGERS - When they hit the brake obn their side they'll actually find a pedal

LOWERED DRIVERS SEAT - The springs are shot and it's on the brink of collapse

NO STRANGE NOISES FROM ENGINE,TRANSMISSION etc - As long as you have the radio up loud enough

17" ALLOY WHEELS - Inflates the cost of tyres by plenty

SPORTS SUSPENSION - Keeps you alert over speed humps and near kerbs

CONCRETE WARRANTY - As soon as it leaves the concrete driveway its all yours

!!
Mmmmm

Might have considered it if it had a 2010 Saints Members sticker on it.

You can forget it now :wink:

St Lenny
Club Player

doppler effect wrote:

I have to agree, couldn't even tell the 2009 was a St Kilda sticker. I like a sticker that screams St Kilda, thats why I liked this years.