Would you wear it?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

Would you wear it?

Looking at the clearance items for sale on The Saints site, I noticed a T-shirt heavily reduced to $15.

Now usually, any clothing item to do with the Saints, at that price, it's a given that l will buy it.

However.... This T-shirt is different. It boldly states 'St kilda -Grandfinalists 2010' which incorporates our club logo along with an image of the premiership cup.

Now, before I hit 'add to cart' l pictured myself about to enter a BBQ over the summer, proudly wearing my new, bargain priced, item of Saints Memorabilia to suddenly realise that there will be a least, half a dozen Filth supporters attending aswell!

Would you still enter? Would you go back home and slip into something a little more 'un-provoking'? And if you didn't wear it there, would you wear it anywhere?

In the end, l decided against it.

But, Am l over-reacting? I proudly wear Saints gear around no matter where we are on the ladder. If fact, I was the only kid at my huge primary and high schools that barracked for the Saints during the awful late 70s and 80s, and would never fail to fly my colours at any given opportunity. But I think I'll draw the line with this T-shirt

Would you guys wear it?

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
chook23
Saintsational Legend

No

Some may under 3 other layers of clothing in the depth of winter......
to keep warm.

Polish rags for the car IMO

Hope the club is not caught with too many....

may have to give to charity to be worn as above

saint4life
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Would you wear it?

TriColourDisciple wrote:Looking at the clearance items for sale on The Saints site, I noticed a T-shirt heavily reduced to $15.

Now usually, any clothing item to do with the Saints, at that price, it's a given that l will buy it.

However.... This T-shirt is different. It boldly states 'St kilda -Grandfinalists 2010' which incorporates our club logo along with an image of the premiership cup.

Now, before I hit 'add to cart' l pictured myself about to enter a BBQ over the summer, proudly wearing my new, bargain priced, item of Saints Memorabilia to suddenly realise that there will be a least, half a dozen Filth supporters attending aswell!

Would you still enter? Would you go back home and slip into something a little more 'un-provoking'? And if you didn't wear it there, would you wear it anywhere?

In the end, l decided against it.

But, Am l over-reacting? I proudly wear Saints gear around no matter where we are on the ladder. If fact, I was the only kid at my huge primary and high schools that barracked for the Saints during the awful late 70s and 80s, and would never fail to fly my colours at any given opportunity. But I think I'll draw the line with this T-shirt

Would you guys wear it?

no i would not...but i have two of them though.......the guy at the local afl shop slipped them into my bag.......said he had a heap of them and the only way he could get rid of them as to give them away.......said they might be a collectors item one day if they ban replaying the gf......i tried to give one away....no takers.....only redeeming feature...it refers to the first game...has september on it....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.