Roo to face media

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

supercoach
Club Player

Roo to face media

According to 3AW twitter account, Nick Riewoldt will be speaking to the media tomorrow morning at 9:15, should be very interesting to get his opinion on the matter

Gilbert=legend
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Better not be stepping down. Cant give in and become a weak club again.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

We need to show a united front!
If it's decided that some players will be disciplined, so be it.
I hope it's stated that the players involved have been stupid, but done nothing illegal. It is the girl who has shown reckless disregard for the players' privacy.
We need to address the problem head on and face the music like men!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
SaintSimmo
Club Player

apparently she has 1 more photo with a saints player and the other 18 photos are of players from other clubs.
Lets hope we are taken out of the spotlight for a while...not that i wish this apon other clubs or another human being, but it would be nice for it not to be us for a change.

Sainter for life.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Roo knows what he's doing.

Clearly someone's parents have a lot of explaining to
Do in order to have created such a nasty piece of work

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:apparently she has 1 more photo with a saints player and the other 18 photos are of players from other clubs.
Lets hope we are taken out of the spotlight for a while...not that i wish this apon other clubs or another human being, but it would be nice for it not to be us for a change.
My sentiments exactly.

If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:Better not be stepping down. Cant give in and become a weak club again.
It's not a stepping down matter... just dumb. Really dumb.

They'll blame a gross breach of privacy, as they should... but you dont write your pin number on your ATM card, and you dont let todger shots of yourself do the rounds if you have a high profile.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

She "supposedly" has photos of other players from other clubs (Hawthorn???). She soulds like a girl with the morals of an angel....we should all take everything she says as gospel :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Really this girl has the problem not any players. If you split wood you get chips is how it is. I really couldnt give two fs about this other than how supporters over react. Get a grip the girl is a nut job.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:She "supposedly" has photos of other players from other clubs (Hawthorn???). She soulds like a girl with the morals of an angel....we should all take everything she says as gospel :lol:
If they ever do a reality TV show entitled Australia's Next Top Slapper; she'd be a shoo in :D

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Supposedly she has cow bells hanging from her piercings :P

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:Supposedly she has cow bells hanging from her piercings :P
To quote Christopher Walken as producer Bruce Dickinson on SNL: "I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!" :lol:
Last edited by Dr Spaceman on Tue 21 Dec 2010 9:53am, edited 1 time in total.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

We should have got Christopher Walken at the press conference to say...."More cowbell".

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Last line from The Age's report:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/r ... 1934g.html

‘‘I’ve got a lawyer and I’m having a meeting with a hopefully new manager today,’’ she said.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bigred
Saintsational Legend

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/n ... 193if.html

Nick Riewoldt's words December 21, 2010 - 9:54AM

"I have never met the person who published the photograph on Facebook or who owns the Facebook site.

"That a person I have no association with has sought to impugn me is a cause of great distress to myself, my girlfriend, my family and my friends.

"I have worked incredibly hard in my profession, and across the community in general to build a standing of which I am most proud.

"As a professional AFL footballer, I pride myself on the role I undertake at the St Kilda Football Club as its captain and the personal satisfaction I have gained by dedicating myself to this great sport for in excess of 10 years at the highest level.

"Given I have no association with the person at any point I am at a loss to understand what their motivation could be. These photographs were private photographs and we believe they have been obtained without any knowledge or consent.

"The photos that has been published was taken when I was travelling over twelve months ago by one of my teammates. In fact, I was unaware of its existence until most recently.

"I repeat, at no point in time have I had any association with the person that is responsible for obtaining my photograph and posting it on Facebook.

"I would ask that person to respect my privacy and desist in further posting the photograph on any social media channels."

----------------

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'd certainly be talking Riewoldt's word over an obvious skank!

Tom_Sainter
Club Player

Impressed with Roo today, spoke honestly and was upfront, it's obvious he is really upset and hurt. I only hope now that this skank gets no fame what so ever out of all this.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Tom_Sainter wrote:Impressed with Roo today, spoke honestly and was upfront, it's obvious he is really upset and hurt. I only hope now that this skank gets no fame what so ever out of all this.
Yes, I was impressed how he bared himself to the media

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Definitely stripped it all down.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

No comments on why guys are taking shots of other guys wangs..

Gotta take responsibility Nick, you let it all hang out for all to see.

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
krabb
Club Player

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:No comments on why guys are taking shots of other guys wangs..

Gotta take responsibility Nick, you let it all hang out for all to see.
Its laughable isnt it?

Its obviously what dangles between their legs that makes them who they are.....poor little darlings.

Get a clue Nick...

If you're a high profile player getting paid very big bucks to be held up as a role model...then you're expected to fulfill that role.

Sam Gilbert should be sacked.

Sick to death of this Club choking itself all the time.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Oh, I see, Nick's roles and responsibilities now include;
1) not sleeping nude
2) not dressing BEFORE getting out of bed
3) preventing a mate from taking a photo when he gets out of bed
4) standing over a mate to ensure he does as requested and deletes the photo after asking him to do it.

What next? Dal Santo shouldn't sleep, at all.

Gimme a break.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:No comments on why guys are taking shots of other guys wangs..
why, what's wrong with that? you never been trashed and had stupid photos taken of you, by other guys, when naked? seriously, it happens to everyone at some point. most of us aren't famous enough for it to be an issue.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
why, what's wrong with that? you never been trashed and had stupid photos taken of you, by other guys, when naked? seriously, it happens to everyone at some point. most of us aren't famous enough for it to be an issue.
An ex girlfriend of mine went away on a softball trip many years ago and there wasn't one photo that didn't include one of the team member's "good bits".

I wasn't complaining at the time - I'm just making the point :)
Last edited by Dr Spaceman on Tue 21 Dec 2010 10:48am, edited 1 time in total.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

krabb wrote: Sick to death of this Club choking itself all the time.
Apparently there was a bit of choking going on............

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)